How many Digibooks do you own? Post Pics of Your collecton!

How many Digibooks/Blu-Ray Book Eds do you own?

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • 1-10

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • 71-150

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

• Total voters
Well, they printed a lot ... I think what makes it rare is that only collectors would have kept it sealed ... so to find one sealed would probably be rare, but definitely do-able.

I'll check my Best Buy next time I'm there. I should have gotten one of these but didnt care so much (around release) as I already had the regular one. (without comic)

But definitely one of three USA digibooks. That one, Indy (Target Exclusive) and later on down the line Sound of Music (since its a Target Exclusive too)

Well, they printed a lot ... I think what makes it rare is that only collectors would have kept it sealed ... so to find one sealed would probably be rare, but definitely do-able.

I'll check my Best Buy next time I'm there. I should have gotten one of these but didnt care so much (around release) as I already had the regular one. (without comic)

But definitely one of three USA digibooks. That one, Indy (Target Exclusive) and later on down the line Sound of Music (since its a Target Exclusive too)

Yeah the Indy one is quite a difficult one to find. I just wish we had a Best Buy over here in the U.K! I usually get my digibooks from axel music but you can only get the normal editions, never any of the exclusives ones!

Last edited:
Well, I can assist you in the future, so just remember that. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

I just found an Indy one but its already spoken for ... Still cant believe I found it, it was at a used movie/book store and was in great condition and in one of those plastic keep cases.

Well, I can assist you in the future, so just remember that. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

I just found an Indy one but its already spoken for ... Still cant believe I found it, it was at a used movie/book store and was in great condition and in one of those plastic keep cases.

Thanks Wreck, i appreciate it. That Indy was a good find!

Here's my Digibooks.

I also have Shutter Island FNAC (awaiting arrival)
And Saving Private Ryan which is not pictured.

That booklet above Dirty Harry in the 2nd pic is the exclusive comic that comes with that 300 limited edition at release. Thanks Horhay :)

Attachments

• DSCF7744.jpg
    DSCF7744.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF7745.jpg
    DSCF7745.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 97

Digibooks count 149. Yes, One Hundred and Forty Nine.
With probably 20 others on order. Do I get a gold star now Miss ? :D
....or just a gold membership to the local asylum ???? :eek:
135 plus 14 Titanium Collection.
A mention has to go out to Wreck....without him and his constant inspiration this would not exist......cheques in the post ;)

PICS are coming........

Just one for now, having just lost my Digibook virginity a couple of weeks ago lol. There are couple I am about to pull the trigger on very soon, but my grails at the moment are the Cinidition of Commando and the Doomsday digibook, but sadly they seem to fetch quite high prices so for now I'm happy to just tick some of the cheaper ones of my wants list.

Here's mine, updated as of last night! I was running out of room on my main media rack so I needed more room, felt the digis should get proper attention so I condensed the PS3 games into a drawer and put the digibooks here. Now more room for steel and gold slip blu's on the main rack :p (on the gold slip thread in the slip thread I posted my pic of those in case anyone wants to look at my collecting insanity.)

DSCF8142.jpg

DSCF8143.jpg

That one black one that is hard to read since its in a sleeve is The Boondock Saints, which for me was the hardest and most expensive one I had to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, just counted I have 49 (Pics above) ... which one will be 50!

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

technically 52 if you count the three dvd (blu-sized) converts above. (American History X, TDK, The Departed - Spain versions)

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

technically 52 if you count the three dvd (blu-sized) converts above. (American History X, TDK, The Departed - Spain versions)

VERY nice collection you have Wreck, and nicely organised too. :scat:

I really must get round to putting up some more shelves in my room! :emb:

Reactions: Wreck

Nice collection, Wreck,

I just hit 50 today with Walk The Line (Cinedition) :)