How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.6%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 79 4.1%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 44 2.3%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,617
Last edited by a moderator:
Just a random question here:

Who do we know of who has the MOST steelbooks in their collection?
I'm not talking about amarays or digibooks etc... just purely steelbooks (with or without slips).

I was thinking about it earlier and I was wondering if that very person is on this forum or is there any way of finding out who it is? Maybe they don't even come to HDN.
If it's impossible for us to find out who exactly is the person with the biggest collection, who on HDN has the biggest collection of steels that we know of?

I'm just curious that's all. It's something different and would be great to find out and then perhaps see in pics or vids how they store them all, how they manage them, file them etc.

Obviously I know people can lie about their numbers (why they would do that is beyond me) and maybe we will never know but I wonder who is up there on the mountain?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

I'm not talking about amarays or digibooks etc... just purely steelbooks (with or without slips).

I was thinking about it earlier and I was wondering if that very person is on this forum or is there any way of finding out who it is? Maybe they don't even come to HDN.
If it's impossible for us to find out who exactly is the person with the biggest collection, who on HDN has the biggest collection of steels that we know of?

I'm just curious that's all. It's something different and would be great to find out and then perhaps see in pics or vids how they store them all, how they manage them, file them etc.

Obviously I know people can lie about their numbers (why they would do that is beyond me) and maybe we will never know but I wonder who is up there on the mountain?
@moon gets my vote :notworthy::drool:

I have 12.692 Steelbooks
..is what I would say if I had that much Steelbooks:whistle::rofl:

Would have to guess it would be someone that's been in the game for a while, but hasn't burned out. There aren't a ton of us around anymore

Reactions: St4rlord
@Dazzler_31117

There are votes here over 2,000 .... that alone is pretty impressive. And yeah a lot of times its pics or it didnt happen.

If counting everything and not just steels, I'd say Mark Wilsons collection is crazy impressive.

And if counting only blu-ray and beyond (not dvd) then I think mine is pretty large. And storage is becoming a pain. because I like to store them nicely ... not just tucked or buried away.

@Dazzler_31117

There are votes here over 2,000 .... that alone is pretty impressive. And yeah a lot of times its pics or it didnt happen.

If counting everything and not just steels, I'd say Mark Wilsons collection is crazy impressive.

And if counting only blu-ray and beyond (not dvd) then I think mine is pretty large. And storage is becoming a pain. because I like to store them nicely ... not just tucked or buried away.
Yea I'm sure there are huge collections with bluray and DVDs too.

Me personally I only collect steelbooks. If I collected bluray amaray I wouldn't bother with steels. I like the uniqueness of them. My steel collection doesn't touch others as I only collect Marvel/DC now. I gave up collecting all other films as steels. It just wasn't affordable so I focused on my favourite franchise and even these are becoming expensive. If I could reset the clock I would probably collect just fullslips of everything or just lentis. Just a niche area. I'm just too obsessed with this hobby now though. Things like the Deadpool steels are a nice comfortable collection across two films. It's hard to choose my favourite designs because I like them all.

I swear this hobby is not easy to just click your fingers to and give up just like that. I don't know why.

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy