How or why did you choose your username?

I use to use Cgon87 when I first started on forums, C, initial of my first name and Gon, the first 3 letters of my last name and 87 the year I was born. I dropped the 87and use to frequent Football Manager forums and someone called me Pascal Cgon a play on the name of the Arsenal defender at the time, Pascal Cygan. Stuck with it ever since, definitely not an Arsenal fan either :stop:

Reactions: Bruckle
What is you username all about ?

Yep. So many interesting and weird usernames in HDNforum. Pls open up about and tell what yours mean etc.

Also you can ask/challenge users to post about theirs, like this :

@Asopp, what is yours about ???

Note I : if similar thread exists, pls delete this asap !
Note II : if you are challenged, you do not have to reply if you don't want. ! no pressure !
Note III : if you want to share about your avatar too, that is a bonus !

:thumbs: ;)
AWESOME Thread @nefilim :cool: :notworthy:
Asopp came out purely as an accident, i got frustrated when i was trying to figure out my username to something years ago (not HDN) I tried and tried but everything was taken, so after 15-20 attempts i got little bit angry and i punch my keyboard a few times and behold ASOPP was born :p :D I have no idea what it means, google says: American Society of Pharmacy Practitioners :wacky: :hilarious:

As for my avatar, i really love Harley Quinn :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: and for halloween, i zombiefied it ;)
@Asopp LMFAO!!! That's freaking hilarious! :rofl: :p
I've searched for something, found the forum, didn't thought I would stay since I don't use any social media or use any other forum so I put my eBay username in :thumbs:

dan=Daniel, my name
8885= 08.08.85, birth date

What's yours about :woot: ?
@harry @Hatori @TobinFrost @bloodsnake007 @spass @Actarus @luke98
denizen pertains to the name of a video game that was released back in 1988. Used the title to an album I composed back in 1998 and have since used it as a nickname. My avatar is obviously that of Guardians of the Galaxy doing a Star Wars impersonation. The movie which I adored when it was released last year.

What about you, @bloodsnake007 :D
Thanks for the tags @dan8885 and @denizen :thumbs:

My name came from my 2 favorite PS2 video games (at the time when I was in High School)

Rayne (BloodRayne)
bloodrayne-2-imagen-i286594-i.jpg

Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
obs--article_image.jpg
007 because I thought it sounded cool after every code name! :thumbs: So there you have... BloodSnake007!
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif

And my current Avatar is my EPIC fight with the one and ONLY @tridon at Mondo-Con! :woot:

*BONUS* - If you had to change your name, what would it be? Mine would be: Kongzilla007 or Spicy_TacoPimp :D

How about you Ninjas: @mlmaier84 @galareta2332 @AcIDc0r3 @rj531

My name came from my 2 favorite PS2 video games (at the time when I was in High School)

Rayne (BloodRayne)

Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
obs--article_image.jpg
007 because I thought it sounded cool after every code name! :thumbs: So there you have... BloodSnake007!

And my current Avatar is my EPIC fight with the one and ONLY @tridon at Mondo-Con! :woot:

*BONUS* - If you had to change your name, what would it be? Mine would be: Kongzilla007 or Spicy_TacoPimp :D

I used to hit acid back in the day (back in a time that I'm not proud of) and was a hacker too and then that movie came out Hackers and the lead role his call sign was Acid Burn so I ran with Acid then just added X. Hence my call sign on eBay is AcidX808. Then I hooked up with a team of hackers called Team Core (I think there still around but I'm not sure). Then just out of the blue decided to split my own way and call myself AcidC0r3 and eventually leeted the words out to AcIDc0r3.

Rayne (BloodRayne)

Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
obs--article_image.jpg

If i had to change my name, it would be TheRickyGrimes , MorganiAteYourProteinBar , TheHairGame , or Crazy Rick Grimes

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I used to hit acid back in the day (back in a time that I'm not proud of) and was a hacker too and then that movie came out Hackers and the lead role his call sign was Acid Burn so I ran with Acid then just added X. Hence my call sign on eBay is AcidX808. Then I hooked up with a team of hackers called Team Core (I think there still around but I'm not sure). Then just out of the blue decided to split my own way and call myself AcidC0r3 and eventually leeted the words out to AcIDc0r3.
@AcIDc0r3 Dont you know drugs are bad, mkay?
tumblr_nvazh9cysU1uhnn0ho1_400.gif

I tried it once in High School...and that was 1st and last time! :stop: I'll never forget that fu**ed up experience! :cautious: :pain: :banghead: :vomit: Just strictly HAPPY PILLS :chill pill: and Medicinal Herbs for me! :woot: :wacky: :D
post-36857-cheech-puffing-marijuana-gif-u-TJqx.gif

:D

Thanks for sharing your name story Kelly! :thumbs: Just please, don't hack me! :ohno: :p

@AcIDc0r3 Dont you know drugs are bad, mkay?
tumblr_nvazh9cysU1uhnn0ho1_400.gif

I tried it once in High School...and that was 1st and last time! :stop: I'll never forget that fu**ed up experience! :cautious: :pain: :banghead: :vomit: Just strictly HAPPY PILLS :chill pill: and Medicinal Herbs for me! :woot: :wacky: :D
post-36857-cheech-puffing-marijuana-gif-u-TJqx.gif

:D

Thanks for sharing your name story Kelly! :thumbs: Just please, don't hack me! :ohno: :p
Not to worry I won't hack your box. Years ago I turned my talent into something legitimate and went to school and learned networking and became a network analyst, that sort of worked out but not quite what I was looking for and now I'm more an IT guru than anything. I am studying online courses for Network Security though.

Not to worry I won't hack your box. Years ago I turned my talent into something legitimate and went to school and learned networking and became a network analyst, that sort of worked out but not quite what I was looking for and now I'm more an IT guru than anything. I am studying online courses for Network Security though.
DUDE! :woot: That's awesome! :notworthy: Mad love and respect! :thumbs: :cool:

Reactions: Lone Crusader

I REALLY wish my story was more original. I hate that it isn't.

Mine is just my initials, last name and birth year. I know, could I be more of a schmuck? I think not.

My avatar is from the movie poster for CANDYMAN which is one of my favorite horror movies.

If I had the chance to change my username (which I would absolutely LOVE), I think I would change it to @CuteKittygif, @diary_uh_jockey or @TheBaronVonShatzenpantz.

I REALLY wish my story was more original. I hate that it isn't.

Mine is just my initials, last name and birth year. I know, could I be more of a schmuck? I think not.

My avatar is from the movie poster for CANDYMAN which is one of my favorite horror movies.

If I had the chance to change my username (which I would absolutely LOVE), I think I would change it to @CuteKittygif, @diary_uh_jockey or @TheBaronVonShatzenpantz.
@mlmaier84 CuteKittygif?! :oohyeah:
%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%8F%D0%BD-387530.gif

LMFAO!!! :woot: :hilarious: :rofl::rofl::rofl: Damn dirty Kitty! :D

Reactions: Bruckle and dboy99
Thanks @bloodsnake007 for the tag. Very interesting thread :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Nickname: galareta + 23 + 32
1) Galareta: this word in polish means jelly.
Back in a day, when i was a kid, i asked my brother to make an email for me.:cautious:
As for a kid of my age, i liked sweets a lot :woot::woot::woot: and my belly become huge very fast :squint:.
My belly looked like jelly:meh::meh::meh:. My brother was older than me for about 6 years
and it was a time when he was very sarcastic to be cool among his friendso_O. So the email that he had made for
me was...Galareta@... to make fun from my belly.

tumblr_lklbxyup3a1qzb7tbo1_500.gif

My mail was so funny for my classmates, who didn't know the origins of it
as i started to swim a lot and became more fit...it just glued to me.

2) 23
In most of places "galareta" nick is taken, so numbers are required.
I had a phase a long time ago, much before Schumacher's Number 23, that when i saw cumullation
of this number during the day, something amazing happened. I believed that this number may mean something.
So i added it. But...this was also taken (not HDN)

tumblr_mtlh5uX78A1snncs6o1_250.gif

3) 32
So similar to @Asopp i was so pissed off that everything is taken, that i just mirrored 23 and it became 32.

I was using this nick in many places and it sticked.

In case of avatar -> my own avatar that i made in power point from some shapes and a small ninja that i inserted to this color world:drool:.
It has also information about my blog where i do unboxing of Limited Editions -> MovieShelter.blogspot.com
Movie Shelter is right now my new nick, that i use in new places. It consists from two words: Movie (this you probably can gues), Shelter, ass i
say about my home, as a shelter for used and unwanted movies:)))

Thanks @bloodsnake007 for the tag. Very interesting thread :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Nickname: galareta + 23 + 32
1) Galareta: this word in polish means jelly.
Back in a day, when i was a kid, i asked my brother to make an email for me.:cautious:
As for a kid of my age, i liked sweets a lot :woot::woot::woot: and my belly become huge very fast :squint:.
My belly looked like jelly:meh::meh::meh:. My brother was older than me for about 6 years
and it was a time when he was very sarcastic to be cool among his friendso_O. So the email that he had made for
me was...Galareta@... to make fun from my belly.

tumblr_lklbxyup3a1qzb7tbo1_500.gif

My mail was so funny for my classmates, who didn't know the origins of it
as i started to swim a lot and became more fit...it just glued to me.

2) 23
In most of places "galareta" nick is taken, so numbers are required.
I had a phase a long time ago, much before Schumacher's Number 23, that when i saw cumullation
of this number during the day, something amazing happened. I believed that this number may mean something.
So i added it. But...this was also taken (not HDN)

tumblr_mtlh5uX78A1snncs6o1_250.gif

3) 32
So similar to @Asopp i was so pissed off that everything is taken, that i just mirrored 23 and it became 32.

I was using this nick in many places and it sticked.

In case of avatar -> my own avatar that i made in power point from some shapes and a small ninja that i inserted to this color world:drool:.
It has also information about my blog where i do unboxing of Limited Editions -> MovieShelter.blogspot.com
Movie Shelter is right now my new nick, that i use in new places. It consists from two words: Movie (this you probably can gues), Shelter, ass i
say about my home, as a shelter for used and unwanted movies:)))
WOW! :OMG: I really enjoyed reading that @galareta2332, THANKS! :thumbs: Jelly Belly? You truly are my Candy Ninja Bro!? :woot: :notworthy: :cool:

Reactions: galareta2332
Great thread @nefilim :)

Mine is the name of my favorite stuffed toy when I was a kid. He was the mascot for the Aussie Rules football team I support the Bulldogs. The name he came with was Bullruckle. I still have him of course :p:p
Here's the old fella
image.jpg

So I use the name Bullruckle on some sites and shortened it to Bruckle in a couple of others.

My avatar is an anime version of the dog from a Japanese kids show that my three year old son watches every day. His name is Itsumo Genki na Wan Wan Desu (the dog not my son:LOL::LOL:)

And here's Wan Wan
image.jpg

How about you @C.C. 95? 95 titles in your Criterion Collection perhaps?:thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Great thread @nefilim :)

Mine is the name of my favorite stuffed toy when I was a kid. He was the mascot for the Aussie Rules football team I support the Bulldogs. The name he came with was Bullruckle. I still have him of course :p:p
Here's the old fella
View attachment 194059

So I use the name Bullruckle on some sites and shortened it to Bruckle in a couple of others.

My avatar is an anime version of the dog from a Japanese kids show that my three year old son watches every day. His name is Itsumo Genki na Wan Wan Desu (the dog not my son:LOL::LOL:)

And here's Wan Wan
View attachment 194062

How about you @C.C. 95? 95 titles in your Criterion Collection perhaps?:thumbs::thumbs:
Nice idea for a thread Kimmo @nefilim!:thumbs:
My name means basically nothing! It came from an interview in the 80s. I was lead guitarist in a band that was getting a lot of exposure, and in a TV interview our lead singer (for no reason whatsoever, except to be funny I guess) introduced me as CrewCrushin 95. (I guess as a weird enigmatic name like The Edge?). Who knows.
But it stayed as a Stage Moniker and eventually was shortened to C.C. 95. I only use it as an online moniker now. (In the legit music world I could not walk around with that handle- all due respect to the JunkieXLs of the world!)
But, whatever it means, I am the CrewCrusher!!!
hulk-022007-1.gif
:LOL::rofl::LOL:
And my avatars are just whatever amuses me. Although, I sometimes use my official letter head logo.image.jpg
So there you have it- it literally means nothing!