How or why did you choose your username?

Very cool stuff in this thread, good job guys!

My nick isn't interesting at all ... it's just a short version of my full name. In Brazil (where I was born) we normally have long names coz we inherit surnames from both sides of the family, not only from our father's side. Rodrigo Tavares Pereira = RODTP

My Avatar is a mighty evil rooster wearing my Brazilian's football club jersey. CAM means Clube Atletico Mineiro, and its symbol (or mascot) is a Rooster (Galo)

@Monkey2005 @biscuitnoir @Collector03601 @Naughtius Maximus your turn guys!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: galareta2332
@spass @AlienKing @Actarus @wxlinkswd @snooloui -> we need some explanations of your nick names:p:p:p:p
Unfortunately, mine doesn't have any funny or cool explanation like others. Its pretty self explanatory. Obviously, its a title. I'm an Alien and I'm also a King :) Need I say more?

If you're gonna ask why choose this title rather than another (I do have others by the way), well, because I'm still fascinated by my species, and I have unconditional love for them. That's where the 'Alien' part comes from.
I guess I should also add that I speak one of the oldest languages known to mankind. And the first letter of my name in my language (in English its the first two letters) means King. People who speak the same language don't really use it anymore though, so most might not even know about it now.
Hope that gives you a good explanation :D

Actarus(Daisuke Umon) is from the Manga series Translated in French from Japanese called Goldorak(Originally from Japan: UFO Robot Grendizer), he is the ''Crown Prince of Planet Fleed''

Duke Fleed

Duke Fleed (デューク・フリード Dyūku Furīdo?) is the Crown Prince and one of the few survivors of Planet Fleed, which was destroyed by the forces of King Vega. He has found a new home on planet Earth and vowed to protect his new homeland and take revenge on King Vega and his minions. With the super robot Grendizer at his command, Duke Fleed fights back invasion after invasion.

Duke Fleed's Earth name is Daisuke Umon AKA ACTARUS (宇門大介 Umon Daisuke?).

Last edited:
Reactions: Scary Hair
Good topic, but nothing interesting in my case. It means nothing on the other it is quite practical, because no one in the world is using this name, so it is always free:rofl:

Unfortunately, mine doesn't have any funny or cool explanation like others. Its pretty self explanatory. Obviously, its a title. I'm an Alien and I'm also a King :) Need I say more?

If you're gonna ask why choose this title rather than another (I do have others by the way), well, because I'm still fascinated by my species, and I have unconditional love for them. That's where the 'Alien' part comes from.
I guess I should also add that I speak one of the oldest languages known to mankind. And the first letter of my name in my language (in English its the first two letters) means King. People who speak the same language don't really use it anymore though, so most might not even know about it now.
Hope that gives you a good explanation :D
I thought maybe you were named after a fast food joint that served Flame-Broiled E.T.'s...

Reactions: Paperinukke
Bonanza + Kamikaze = bonakaze
Just 2 random word, no real meaning ahah
I don't know, man! You have 'Bona' at the beginning...and Kamikaze means "Special Attack Unit"....
:rofl: Sounds subversively dirty to me!!! (Boner Unit?!):LOL:;):thumbs:
image.jpg

Reactions: bonakaze
@PunkNinja @monsterzebra @Actarus @bonakaze @Netclone @runk0002 @WhiskeyInTheJar @AnubisNefer
What's your story guys? Need some explanations for those names :)

Okay @AlienKing here goes my story.

When i first saw Stargate, i was immediately drawn to the character Anubis with its awesome helmet. Since childhood i have always had a interest for ancient egypt. Once i saw The Mummy Returns, in which Rachel Weisz wears a beatiful Egyptian dress, the name Nefertiti was imprinted in my mind. I bought a Xbox 360 and needed a gamertag. Since there are a million Anubis names, i chose to combine both names. Hence:

AnubisNefer (The protector of the dead who is good and beautiful) ;-)

@Tchalla @dan8885

What's your story?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles and C.C. 95
Okay @AlienKing here goes my story.

When i first saw Stargate, i was immediately drawn to the character Anubis with its awesome helmet. Since childhood i have always had a interest for ancient egypt. Once i saw The Mummy Returns, in which Rachel Weisz wears a beatiful Egyptian dress, the name Nefertiti was imprinted in my mind. I bought a Xbox 360 and needed a gamertag. Since there are a million Anubis names, i chose to combine both names. Hence:

AnubisNefer (The protector of the dead who is good and beautiful) ;-)

@Tchalla @dan8885

What's your story?

So- Use the Nefer, hold the Titi?:rofl:
image.jpg:D;)

Reactions: AnubisNefer