How or why did you choose your username?

my name comes from a nickname i got at school

not the smallest of persons and was always being bugged into joining the school Rugby team (the one thing i regret not doing)

stuck ever since

Reactions: Jb162009
Long story short, my older brother used to call me that when I was a kid. He use to say I was adopted, that my parents found me in the trash, that I was dirty, and that I looked like a black cookie or brownie. Used to hate it when I was a kid, but now I think it's funny :D

Reactions: Manqu
Holly, just started watching 'The Children's Hour' last night, with your homeskillet, Audrey:) Handle comes from me being a female babe who loves all things 'digital':)

it was appointed to me by a friend who said "when looking at you, you come off and give the expectations of a certain way, but in knowing you, you are the complete opposite.. like an Oxymoron... like Black Sunshine"

Last edited by a moderator:
My names Raj, and guess where I live guys?! Yes that's right... Mumbai! :hilarious: Yep, I'm in London!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uhh it was supposed to be mrcory... but i forgot the y when signing up. lol

If you want a y added, PM me.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

In a sense, I used to be in the music industry/pursued it etc. Everyone always said I "Wrecked" which is like down south slang for "ripping the mic" "wrecking the mic" - ya know, making the crowd go wild ... that type of stuff. When I quit pursuing it any further, I made this name up instead of my rap name. It stuck.

If you want a y added, PM me.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

In a sense, I used to be in the music industry/pursued it etc. Everyone always said I "Wrecked" which is like down south slang for "ripping the mic" "wrecking the mic" - ya know, making the crowd go wild ... that type of stuff. When I quit pursuing it any further, I made this name up instead of my rap name. It stuck.

So when do we get The Ninja Rap:D