How to Train Your Dragon Trilogy (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 17, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £79.99

HTTYD 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol no thanks.

Can’t stand these films. Dreamworks actually make the worst animated films. Only shrek 2 and megamind are actually decent

Is that the US price? Because surely this should be an extra £30 at the least for the UK market :greedy:

Definitely in for this anyway! Really fun movies that I've been meaning to pick up for a little while now.

Reactions: davhyl and boldnerd
Pre order live on Saturday July 17th

Red Carpet at 12 PM

General sale at 6 PM

Special Features:

Includes 7 exclusive artcards and map of Berk

How to Train Your Dragon 1:

• Filmmakers' Commentary
  • Legend of the Bone Knapper Dragon
  • Viking-Sizard Cast
  • The Technical Artistry of Dragon
  • The Story Behind the Story
  • Racing for the Gold
  • How to Draw a Dragon
  • Your Viking Profile
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The Animators' Corner
  • Trivia Track
  • DWA Jukebox
How to Train Your Dragon 2:
  • Fishlegs' Dragon Stats
  • Drago's War Machines
  • Berk's Dragon World
  • Hiccup's Invention in Flight
  • Deleted Scenes
  • And more!
How to Train Your Dragon 3:
  • Two Shorts: Bilby and Bird Karma
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The Dragon Sheep Chronicles
  • Welcome to New Berk
  • A Deck of Dragons
  • Astrid's Whole Dragon Trilogy in 60 Seconds
  • And more!

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Not spending £80 on those really bad sequels. Too bad they couldn't release them separately ...
Ididn’t see these until the steels came out in the USA. Watched them back to back (and then saw 3 in theaters). IMO, 1 and 2 are both excellent. 3 is pretty bad, though the Best Buy steel was nice.

well will wait for either blufans/hdzeta or the inevitable 3 wwa to come along after this 3 and i expect knowing the studios a 4th film will come along. they dont usually give up where moneys concerned

basil :thumbs:

Is it just me or does the outer box look really shite? Like what you would get on a standard blu ray triple pack or something?

decided to cancel my order, $111 USD is too much for this set(for me), will give it a go @ $75 if i see somewhere listed.