Howard the Duck (Mystery Marvel ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 12-13-19

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: November 11 December 13, 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live at 12pm Midday Sunday 25th August UK time)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook

Marvel_Z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 22, 2019
I'd still like the steelbook just not at that price, it would normally be on pre-order for around £15.99, not paying double that for some random merchandise I don't want.

Aug 25, 2014
South England
you should have to be over 18 to buy the z box with no idea what's inside, its gambling
Think we need to raise the age bar to 25 just to be safe.

For all the Marvel Legion Fans: When we often see coincidence, we often think conspiracy. Given this analogy, when we often see mystery, we often think shite! Welcome to the mystery z-box :facepalm:

Reactions: Felix_ro
Oct 21, 2013
Think we need to raise the age bar to 25 just to be safe.

For all the Marvel Legion Fans: When we often see coincidence, we often think conspiracy. Given this analogy, when we often see mystery, we often think shite! Welcome to the mystery z-box :facepalm:
they don't want you to know what is inside because they know its tat that 90% of people would never deliberately purchase.

if it was actually good they would sing from the mountain tops what they have to sell.

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
I still can't believe they tired to offload this crap as a mystery box...... So many great films crying out for a steelbook. Howard the Turkey sorry duck was not one of them!