Howard the Duck (Mystery Marvel ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 13, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Zbox + Steelbook) - Zavvi (Steelbook) (Pre Order will be live at 12pm Midday Sunday 25th August UK time)
Price: £29.99 £24.99 (Zbox with Steelbook) - £12.99 (Steelbook)
Notes: Exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook

ezgif-3-2c35bc7f115f.jpg ezgif-3-b0a3e07b6342.jpg

ezgif-3-1bff66128554.jpg ezgif-3-52fcae9d58dc.jpg

Last edited:
I'd still like the steelbook just not at that price, it would normally be on pre-order for around £15.99, not paying double that for some random merchandise I don't want.

you should have to be over 18 to buy the z box with no idea what's inside, its gambling

Think we need to raise the age bar to 25 just to be safe.

For all the Marvel Legion Fans: When we often see coincidence, we often think conspiracy. Given this analogy, when we often see mystery, we often think shite! Welcome to the mystery z-box :facepalm:

Reactions: Felix_ro
Think we need to raise the age bar to 25 just to be safe.

For all the Marvel Legion Fans: When we often see coincidence, we often think conspiracy. Given this analogy, when we often see mystery, we often think shite! Welcome to the mystery z-box :facepalm:
they don't want you to know what is inside because they know its tat that 90% of people would never deliberately purchase.

if it was actually good they would sing from the mountain tops what they have to sell.

they don't want you to know what is inside because they know its tat that 90% of people would never deliberately purchase.

if it was actually good they would sing from the mountain tops what they have to sell.
Yep, absolutely agree with you 100%.

I still can't believe they tired to offload this crap as a mystery box...... So many great films crying out for a steelbook. Howard the Turkey sorry duck was not one of them!