Howard the Duck (Mystery Marvel ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 13, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Zbox + Steelbook) - Zavvi (Steelbook) (Pre Order will be live at 12pm Midday Sunday 25th August UK time)
Price: £29.99 £24.99 (Zbox with Steelbook) - £12.99 (Steelbook)
Notes: Exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook

ezgif-3-2c35bc7f115f.jpg ezgif-3-b0a3e07b6342.jpg

ezgif-3-1bff66128554.jpg ezgif-3-52fcae9d58dc.jpg

Last edited:
Live for RC customers.
Price £29.99
Description below but it does state blu ray not 4k sadly
Out 11th November.
Why do I have a feeling this is far from home with a different cover. Amazon has far from home releasing on 4k on 11th November. Could just be a coincidence but that's where my logic is heading right now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-090120_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190825-090120_Samsung Internet.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20190825-090133_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190825-090133_Samsung Internet.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 129
Live for RC customers.
Price £29.99
Description below but it does state blu ray not 4k sadly
Out 11th November.
Why do I have a feeling this is far from home with a different cover. Amazon has far from home releasing on 4k on 11th November. Could just be a coincidence but that's where my logic is heading right now
As I expected would not be 4K release as that is the same description previously posted in thread

I expect closer to release date the Mystery Zbox both DC and Marvel editions will show what steelbook is included

It was the same before with Iron Man and Captain America these was listed as Mystery Zbox before we knew what the steelbook was included but we did know before release date

Ok so I’m a little late to all this but I just want to get this straight. Zavvi are expecting us to pay almost £40 not only on a steelbook without knowing what it looks like, but they want us to buy a film without actually knowing what the film is? What drugs are they on?

If they still had physical stores, their shelves would probably look like this.

Attachments

• Mystery.jpg
    Mystery.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Ok so I’m a little late to all this but I just want to get this straight. Zavvi are expecting us to pay almost £40 not only on a steelbook without knowing what it looks like, but they want us to buy a film without actually knowing what the film is? What drugs are they on?

And this is not the first time they have done this

Reactions: IamIroningMan

Steelbook will be known before release date
I expect in next few weeks listing for both DC and Marvel will update to show what the steelbook is

This is how Zavvi Mystery Zbox was for Iron Man and Captain America editions back in 2015
Both was mystery Zbox until steelbook was known a few weeks after going live

Zavvi also used to do this with the Disney steelbooks a few years ago steelbook would be listed as ? when going live to pre order

Reactions: IamIroningMan
Steelbook will be known before release date
I expect in next few weeks listing for both DC and Marvel will update to show what the steelbook is

This is how Zavvi Mystery Zbox was for Iron Man and Captain America editions back in 2015
Both was mystery Zbox until steelbook was known a few weeks after going live
Its not really a mystery then.

Why not just reveal it from the start?

What an embarrassment.

Its not really a mystery then.

Why not just reveal it from the start?

What an embarrassment.
I agree they should reveal from the start but it's been done before not just with Zavvi

When reveal of what the steelbook is if it's a decent steelbook orders will increase
It's a marketing tool to generate interest but does not always work and be best to show from day one what is included

Maybe the mystery steelbook will be revealed before release just like IRON MAN:-
"We’ve got some big news for all you Marvel and ZBOX fans out there! You may already be aware that you can now order this month’s Renegades ZBOX in combination with a mystery Marvel Steelbook. Sounds vague but intriguing, right?
We know we promised to keep it a secret, but we can no longer retain our excitement and can now proudly announce that everyone who pre-ordered the ZBOX and Steelbook bundle will receive… the Iron Man Limited Edition Lenticular Steelbook!
That’s not just any Steelbook, it’s a Zavvi Exclusive of one of the most successful Marvel films of all time! It has a lenticular case, which gives you that special 3D effect when you move the Steelbook and will immerse you even deeper into the world of Marvel and Iron Man. This edition is super limited, so if you’re just as excited about the announcement as we are, you better be quick and order yourself a copy!"
(Quote from Zavvi)

Mystery steelbook in that ZBOX was revealed/leaked on August 7, 2015 and released in November of that year.

Reactions: jc2ssych
Not 4K, that’s good news. So it’s not the current 4K wave. Happy about that

I reakon the guesses at a tv show could be right then (punisher or somthing)

I’ll wait for the reveal thanks Zavvi. I doubt it will be long. Someone on twitter already says they know the titles (DCEU also) so they will probably leak soon

Not 4K, that’s good news. So it’s not the current 4K wave. Happy about that

I reakon the guesses at a tv show could be right then (punisher or somthing)

I’ll wait for the reveal thanks Zavvi. I doubt it will be long. Someone on twitter already says they know the titles (DCEU also) so they will probably leak soon

Wasn't it said that it's part of the MCU? Doesn't that mean Marvel Cinematic Universe? Wouldn't that rule out all TV shows?
When I think of the MCU I think of the 23 films starting from Iron Man. Am I wrong? I think it was already guessed that it will be Spider-Man Far From Home due to the release date of Nov. 11th or something like that which would make sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Wasn't it said that it's part of the MCU? Doesn't that mean Marvel Cinematic Universe? Wouldn't that rule out all TV shows?
When I think of the MCU I think of the 23 films starting from Iron Man. Am I wrong? I think it was already guessed that it will be Spider-Man Far From Home due to the release date of Nov. 11th or something like that which would make sense.
Zavvi description did not mention MCU

This Mystery Zavvi Exclusive Marvel SteelBook ZBOX contains an exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook
This live action film comes straight from the pages of Marvel Comics

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian