Howard the Duck (Mystery Marvel ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 13, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Zbox + Steelbook) - Zavvi (Steelbook) (Pre Order will be live at 12pm Midday Sunday 25th August UK time)
Price: £29.99 £24.99 (Zbox with Steelbook) - £12.99 (Steelbook)
Notes: Exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook

ezgif-3-2c35bc7f115f.jpg ezgif-3-b0a3e07b6342.jpg

ezgif-3-1bff66128554.jpg ezgif-3-52fcae9d58dc.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a clue as to what it might be
It's a mystery :LOL: :p

I would not be surprised if release date changes again I also doubt it's sold out
Yea lol, you are good at working these things out though or finding info about them haha!

Yea I doubt it will be a sell out too... unless it's revealed as some new MCU artwork of course down the line, if it is indeed MCU related.

Reactions: paulboland
I don't have a clue as to what it might be
It's a mystery :LOL: :p

I would not be surprised if release date changes again I also doubt it's sold out

Most certainly there would be at least one available, since I've just canceled my preorder on this, after the horrifying experience with the DC Mystery one, which I've sent back and would cost me greatly (the shipping back will not be refunded by Zavvi (n) :mad:).
But most likely will be more, and presume will be staying/waiting to get sold as the DC one is still available, and presume will be long time for now based on what it contains and the price of it all. I was also thinking getting just the Wonder Woman SteelBook , but after seeing it "in person", despite beautiful pictures for both front an back, the actual realization of the SteelBook is simply dull and completely not engaging/worth it , especially when I have some premium ones, and the previous UK SteelBook from HMV.

So, we'll see what from MCU will get a SteelBook on this one, but based on the previous experience and the price, I would not hope for an 4K or 3D, but rather just a basic Blu-Ray, probably a Black-Panther?!?! (not that I wish for BP myself :p)

I had a payment problem... how many days do I have to resolve a payment problem?
Most times it's 2 days you have to update payment

It varies at times and depends on if still in stock
When it's a release that is sold out it's best you update payment quickly as in less than 24 hours

I do though expect this will come back in stock

I had a random text about a Hermes delivery today. I just checked if it was for this and it was so I should get it before 5pm

I was hoping someone had already posted what it was but I'll probably wait and have a surprise now (possibly followed by bitter disappointment)
Waiting for you (and/or others) to unveil the mystery! ;)