Howard the Duck (Mystery Marvel ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 13, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Zbox + Steelbook) - Zavvi (Steelbook) (Pre Order will be live at 12pm Midday Sunday 25th August UK time)
Price: £29.99 £24.99 (Zbox with Steelbook) - £12.99 (Steelbook)
Notes: Exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook

ezgif-3-2c35bc7f115f.jpg ezgif-3-b0a3e07b6342.jpg

ezgif-3-1bff66128554.jpg ezgif-3-52fcae9d58dc.jpg

Last edited:
It's actually a very nice steel IMO. Just a shame the same can't be said for the film.

I grew up with the film. And the art used is good but I’d be so p!ssed if I bought this zbox and that turned up. It’s a £7 film at best. And that’s coming from someone who watched it a lot as a kid. Plus I have the German steel anyway which I got for pennies

Reactions: Noodles
I hope zavvi don't make it standard for steelbooks to be held hostage by Z boxes.

yeah, this film is crap, but if it was actually good, that would be annoying.

It's actually a very nice steel IMO. Just a shame the same can't be said for the film.

I agree. I like the art front, back and inside. It is a nice steelbook. I saw this movie in the theatre when it was released and I didn't think much of it. I can't remember anything about it. I have never seen it since. I only went to this movie because Lea Thompson was in it. She was my favourite actress at the time after seeing All The Right Moves and Back To The Future.

[QUOTEI agree. I like the art front, back and inside. It is a nice steelbook. I saw this movie in the theatre when it was released and I didn't think much of it. I can't remember anything about it. I have never seen it since. I only went to this movie because Lea Thompson was in it. She was my favourite actress at the time after seeing All The Right Moves and Back To The Future.[/QUOTE]

To this day I can't understand how that film ever got greenlighted

• Haha
[QUOTEI agree. I like the art front, back and inside. It is a nice steelbook. I saw this movie in the theatre when it was released and I didn't think much of it. I can't remember anything about it. I have never seen it since. I only went to this movie because Lea Thompson was in it. She was my favourite actress at the time after seeing All The Right Moves and Back To The Future.

To this day I can't understand how that film ever got greenlighted
[/QUOTE]

Probably because George Lucas was the executive producer. That may have been another reason I went to see this at the time.

I agree. I like the art front, back and inside. It is a nice steelbook. I saw this movie in the theatre when it was released and I didn't think much of it. I can't remember anything about it. I have never seen it since. I only went to this movie because Lea Thompson was in it. She was my favourite actress at the time after seeing All The Right Moves and Back To The Future.
Lol same... saw it many many years ago but can't remember a damn thing about it. I'd actually forgotten it even existed until GOTG was released and the character made an appearance in that, which got people talking about the old film.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian