TBA:
11-jpg.65449

Manufacturer: Iron Studios
Price: $410 + shipping
Link: Iron Studios.com.br

- Hulk The Avengers Battle Scene 1/6 Diorama
- Limited Edition
- Bermuda Fabric
- Highly Detailed Base, recreating the scene of the final battle of the movie The Avengers
- Powered through original references and 3D movie
- Hand Painted
- Made of Polystone
- Box dimensions: 71.5 cm x 5.05 cm x 22.5 cm
- Item Dimensions: 55cm high x 49cm wide
- Suggested Price R$ 899.99
- Pre-sale will be made only on the official arrival of the container. Prediction: 2nd half of 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
u sure its 1/6? seemed like it looked bigger in relation to that 1/2 scale BD in that larger pic .... I was thinking this was more so PF size. unless ofcourse hulk in 1/6 falls upon like 20"inches anyways

u sure its 1/6? seemed like it looked bigger in relation to that 1/2 scale BD in that larger pic .... I was thinking this was more so PF size. unless ofcourse hulk in 1/6 falls upon like 20"inches anyways
It's from their official FB ;)

And the interesting part will be what the other Avengers will look like!
Iron Studios posted that the other Avengers will connect to this Hulk and the other bases to make a HUGE Diorama!!!

Think the size is about right for 1/6... there is a pic from the whole Iron Studios showcase where the 1/4 Iron Man is on the far left and the Hulk Diorama on the far right. Looks like the 1/4 IM and 1/6 Hulk are "about" the same size... so 1/6 could be right

thx for the info MK .... really cool about connecting pieces .... looks like I might just be purchasing these if they arent kidney prices!

That looks awesome! I have pre-ordered Hulk (Classic Avengers) - 1/6 [Kotobukiya] today, but I might be canceling to get this one installed.

Price for this is just insane... approx 410$ + shipping (approx 150$ to me)... for a 1/6 figure... :(

Last edited: