Human Centipede 3

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) (2015)

Tagline: 100% politically incorrect

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Tom Six[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Laurence R. Harvey[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-11-21[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]103[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Third and final chapter.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wmEG6aJCVLBJuf1WHgJi1NPxvAR.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/03/02/human-centipede-3/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ricker and Muppster
Loved the first one a swell. I watched the second one last night on Netflix. I do not know where Tom Six finds his villains, But they are creepy. The guy in the second one really creeped me out. The only thing I did not like about the second was the B&W. I rather watch movies in color. It remined me of Erasurehead. Though I loved that movie.

I just watched this the other day as well. I thought it was very much an improvement from the first. It didn't feel as hokey or silly. It was a lot creepier and disgusting though. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, same with the first, but there is something about these flicks that interests me. I hate that fact that they keep saying 100% anatomically correct - they aren't. Neither one is. Just sewing people together A2M doesn't mean it's correct. I don't think a human can survive on other human feces. i'd like to see them actually create a "creature" buy sewing people together with one digestive system, or something like that. But the non-accuracy sort of works with this one since he's just copying a movie.
I did like that fact that they brought some of the actors from the first one back to tie them together.
If you liked the first, or found it interesting, you'll probably like this one enough.