I am looking for X Limited Ed/Collectors Ed-Current value and help thread

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys, please post any requests for 'current' pricing/value for non-Steelbook/Metal/Digi Eds, here.

Enjoy & good huntin'! :oohyeah:

Digitalbabe

From Biscuitnoir-

I'm just wondering how much is the french Inception briefcase from France is worth, brand new/mint. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a lot of luck with my previous search, hoping someone can help me out again.

I'm looking to buy The Wolverine Black Barons Steelbook.

Please PM if you or anyone you know is looking to sell. Thank you!

Hi Guys, PLEASE HELP ME FIND A COPY!!!

Into-The-Wild_SteelarchiveBS.jpg

Yes i helped @vampire75 out of his misery and orderd it for him.
Im looking for a season 6 edition but not seen vids or pics of this one but looks cool. I take thats only place it can be purchased? And they dont ship overseas?
For me its either french walker edition, or canadian bust edition or this.
This one sure looks very nice wonder what this would cost to ship to australia and how i might be able to get hold of one if i found its the edition i want.
What country made this one?

Looking for the following Plain / Plain Selective releases:

-Steamboy (dvdprime edition C012)
-Love Letter (Standard slipcover edition)
-Two days one night amaray (limited to cine21 korean cinema magazine subscription)
-F collection art cards set.

Excellent /mint condition.
Sealed or opened.

Regards
Paul

I'm looking to buy the US Citizen Kane 70th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition mint and sealed and shipped to Australia please. Amazon Canada still have it in stock, but I've gone through two of 'em already and they're both in really bad condition even under the shinkwrap. Pretty sure I don't wanna risk a third. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for: Friday The 13th complete edition Blu-ray metal box. I'm willing to pay 200 eur, 230 $ It's my most wanted Blu-ray, and i would appreciate and be more than thankful if someone is willing to sell it to me.

And: Texas Chainsaw 2013 version ,steelbook.

Last edited: