I am looking for X Limited Ed/Collectors Ed-Current value and help thread

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys, please post any requests for 'current' pricing/value for non-Steelbook/Metal/Digi Eds, here.

Enjoy & good huntin'! :oohyeah:

Digitalbabe

From Biscuitnoir-

I'm just wondering how much is the french Inception briefcase from France is worth, brand new/mint. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I have ordered Star Trek: The Animated Series Blu-ray set from both Amazon and Zavvi for a total of five times (some of them were replacement copies though) and have received a damaged copy each and every single time. The slipcover has always been dented from several spots badly. Both Zavvi and Amazon have used terrible packaging with absolutely nothing to protect the slipcover, even after my complaints.

I was wondering if someone who lives in the UK could go to an HMV store and buy a mint copy of their exclusive Star Trek: The Animated Series Blu-ray set (the one that comes with art cards). The most important part is the slipcover, as the Amaray case has naturally been in fine condition. If the HMV exclusive set with the art cards is sold out, then a regular edition with the slipcover will do fine (but if it's still available, I would greatly prefer that set). The set should also be packaged properly when sent to me, so it woldn't arrive with the slipcover damaged again.

I will naturally cover all the costs and some extra if wanted. I live in Finland and HMV doesn't ship overseas and like I said, Amazon and Zavvi have both disappointed me so many times it would probably just be useless to try to order from them again. I really, really would appreciate if someone could do this.

wondering if anyone can help me out I'm looking for the digipack of under the dome season 3 to be posted to the uk(I know its not a good show but I have season 1&2 so need 3 to appease my ocd)

Looking for Age of Shadows (Korean limited edition).
Preferences: looking to buy sealed, but will consider open if mint
Thanks!

Looking for new or used:

Arrow Limited edition Bride of Re-Animator

Pm me if you have one for sale :thumbs:

Last edited:
Still searching for (SEALED ONLY)

Melancholia DVD Prime
North Face PA DVD Prime
Tinker Ticker 2nd Edition PLain Archive + Sticker
The Silenced Plain Archive + Sticker

Yeah i know some editions are still available..but i hope to find a german/EU Seller!

Hi guys, I'm from Malaysia and currently looking for few steelbook. I know shipping to my country is not cheap but my country have very limited supply for steelbook. Hopefully I can get some good deals in this forum.

At the moment, any version of the below movie is welcome (preferably Region A, steelbook only)

1. Ted
2. Ted 2
3. Lala land
4. Elysium

Thanks.

Hi guys,

looking for the Kill bill 1-2 Nova one clicks with the additional staff (***** keyring and the snake).
Thx for your suppport or you have one for sale, lemme know :)

Looking for sealed Wonder - Target USA exclusive (3-disc blu-ray) with slipcover in near mint condition.

If someone is willing to find one and sell it to me at cost + shipping, send me a PM. I'm in Canada. Thanks!