Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Post pics once you receive your prizes! #bestweekever
ninjaweek18-social.png

Last edited:
I received my documentaries from @kryptonite the other day. They are even more awesome than anticipated.
View attachment 362997
And then I also received this amazing lot of steelbooks from @Wreck yesterday.
View attachment 363000
Along with my challenge coin, hosted by the incomparable @apsmith21 and also sent from wreck.
View attachment 363001
View attachment 363002
Thank you all again!

Awesome wins dude!!! I hope this is the coin all of us that won one recieve its mint!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kbr1656
@Mickle_89 thanks for this package. I am very happy and cant wait to watch them again. Those steelbooks are amazing and this is great addition to my collection. Sweeney has great embosings, love them so much. Now i have to get all other parts od Divergent series to have it complete. You are great and very generous ninja.
Thanks a lot!!!!

20180305_201443-03.jpeg

@Mickle_89 thanks for this package. I am very happy and cant wait to watch them again. Those steelbooks are amazing and this is great addition to my collection. Sweeney has great embosings, love them so much. Now i have to get all other parts od Divergent series to have it complete. You are great and very generous ninja.
Thanks a lot!!!!

View attachment 363105
Awesome pic buddy :joy: And you're more than welcome :happy: Enjoy the steels! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.