I, Tonya (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.51) [Korea]

Which edition will you be ordering?

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B -1/4 Slip (Pre-order September 19 at 4P M Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $38.89 (Full Slip A or B) - $37.89 (1/4slip)
Note: Limited to 2050, full slip type A 950 pieces, full slip type B 850 pieces, 1/4 slip 250 pieces

IMG_20180918_220205.jpgIMG_20180918_220207.jpgIMG_20180918_220211.jpg
DnMNfVNU8AEubMc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered slip B together with Train to Busan slip C and Mummy slip A. Didn´t know these are all in stock. It will be beautiful package, but god knows when it will be dispatched as Korea still dont ship to NL :facepalm: :grumpy:

I ordered slip B together with Train to Busan slip C and Mummy slip A. Didn´t know these are all in stock. It will be beautiful package, but god knows when it will be dispatched as Korea still dont ship to NL :facepalm: :grumpy:

Train the Busan slip C is such a great package. The back of that slip has such a incredible finish. And the extras are all cool too.
Still need to pick up Mommy (Slip A) at some point

The disc is all region. Watched it a few weeks back.
With shipping most my orders have been fine in the last few months except my REDACTED Shazam which hasn’t had a update since June 3rd however my Manta’s have arrived within a week.

Been a while since I ordered with the Koreans (PA/ kimchi/ nova) so I really can’t say but post from around the world seems to be touch and go at the moment.
Takes me a few extra days for a Zavvi to arrive too (within the U.K.) and I’ve waited nearly a month for a item from the US which hasn’t changed on tracking since the end of June.

I always email the premium retailer to mark down but i also put a note in the notes section before checkout if I have time. But even if I do that I still email them because I don’t 100% trust the notes comments on those websites
The B slip with the Rory Kurtz art is stunning. Lovely package and incredible film.

Fingers crossed it don’t take that long. There’s a few of us waiting on REDACTED Shazam orders and it’s the longest I’ve had to wait for a item stuck in the postal system but im hoping it arrives soon

:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Train the Busan slip C is such a great package. The back of that slip has such a incredible finish. And the extras are all cool too.
Still need to pick up Mommy (Slip A) at some point

I was waiting for Mommy since release, to get some good deal on ebay auction, but I barely saw any lol, so I decided to go for it finally. Such a great movie.

I have Train to Busan slip A and I love it, but I was also tempted by this slip for a long time. Cant wait.

Reactions: chunk and Flloydo
Thanks for the info Flloydo, very much appreciated :thumbs:

I've ordered the B slip, I wanted it when it was first released but I had money tied up on other things, happy it's still in stock... and that i don't have to buy a replacement disc.. Last time I ordered from nova i got hit with customs, but I've emailed plain with my order number.
Fingers crossed it doesn't take 2 months to arrive as I'm looking forward to watching it again soon:)
I ordered from PA and I'm in UK. No customs fee and arrived quickly. See attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200722_180429_com.royalmail.app.droid.jpg
    Screenshot_20200722_180429_com.royalmail.app.droid.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: chunk
The B slip with the Rory Kurtz art is stunning. Lovely package and incredible film.

Fingers crossed it don’t take that long. There’s a few of us waiting on zeta Shazam orders and it’s the longest I’ve had to wait for a item stuck in the postal system but im hoping it arrives soon

I've read the thread, seen the pics and vids.. definitely a great release:drool:

How long have you been waiting for shazam?

Reactions: Flloydo
I ordered from PA and I'm in UK. No customs fee and arrived quickly. See attached

That's great! Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.. hopefully I'll get it in a couple of weeks :thumbs:
Lately I've been wanting to watch this film again, found someone on ebay selling slip B and came here to check out pictures and found that PA still have them stocked.. I'm surprised as the print run isn't that high for either slips.. I'm happy I'm finally getting it, this is one of those steels/films that i passed on initially due to limiting pre orders and thinking I'll pick it up when I've got spare cash (but that never happens lol).. but it's been in the back of my mind since release that I want it and that feeling hasn't diminished so I'm a very happy.. especially after seeing those in hand pics of slip B:drool:

That's great! Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.. hopefully I'll get it in a couple of weeks :thumbs:
Lately I've been wanting to watch this film again, found someone on ebay selling slip B and came here to check out pictures and found that PA still have them stocked.. I'm surprised as the print run isn't that high for either slips.. I'm happy I'm finally getting it, this is one of those steels/films that i passed on initially due to limiting pre orders and thinking I'll pick it up when I've got spare cash (but that never happens lol).. but it's been in the back of my mind since release that I want it and that feeling hasn't diminished so I'm a very happy.. especially after seeing those in hand pics of slip B:drool:
No probs mate, it's a nice edition for sure. I am ways contemplating getting Logan Lucky too but I couldn't get into the actual film.
Check out wdpung on eBay if looking for Korean releases he has this too and is a few pence more than direct.
Hope it arrives for you soon pal, can't beat a bit of Margot :)

I've read the thread, seen the pics and vids.. definitely a great release:drool:

How long have you been waiting for shazam?

The tracking started on the 30th May and the last tracking date is 3rd June. That’s on the international tracking website. Last update on Royal Mail is 31st May. So around 50 days now depending on the site