I, Tonya (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.51) [Korea]

Which edition will you be ordering?

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B -1/4 Slip (Pre-order September 19 at 4P M Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $38.89 (Full Slip A or B) - $37.89 (1/4slip)
Note: Limited to 2050, full slip type A 950 pieces, full slip type B 850 pieces, 1/4 slip 250 pieces

IMG_20180918_220205.jpgIMG_20180918_220207.jpgIMG_20180918_220211.jpg
DnMNfVNU8AEubMc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks as dull as dishwater. Nowhere near as vibrant as the mock up.

Another matte steelbook in a premium package is fast becoming a trend.

You know why....because they aren't the usual over produced reguargutated Marvel rubbish?!?
That doesn't make any sense.
If it's overproduced then it wouldn't sell out. There would be plenty left unsold.

This is very limited in number ( underproduced) compared to those and yet it will probably be years before it sells out.

Yes, looks classy ... and not just the envelope ... the metallic reflections to title and blades = the icing on this tasty confection.

As for the title - I, TONYA - so much more badass than the Latin American I AM TONYA ...
... not many more I can recall with this form apart from I, FRANKENSTEIN, / I, ROBOT / I, MONSTER / I, CLAUDIUS, . . .

Those photos really don't do it any favours... as most have already pointed out, the colours look really dull, and you can barely even tell it's gloss.

I'm sure @moon will do it justice and show it off to its full potential once he has one in hand (assuming he's getting it, of course). ;)

The pink title has a shine effect.

View attachment 394138
From PA’s Twitter

It’s full gloss apparently.

View attachment 394145
From PA’s Twitter.

Thanks for the updates with the in hand pics of the steel :thumbs: seems to be the lighting and quality of photos isn’t doing this Steel much justice as the photos above appear to be much better than the original posted photos. While the title isn’t the vibrant pink that we’re in the mockups as a trade off I don’t mind the metallic sheen the title has now.

I wish they would give more info about the treatment/finish of the slips.

In my mind, type A could have a texture on the wall... Type B could have a holofoil finish on her dress and title... But who knows. These things make a big difference to how the finished product will look. The asking price is a lot, and although it is worth it, it would also be ideal if i could have details on the finish so i can make a more informed buying decision.

In the past, I chose one slip over another, only to be disappointed when the other slip got a special treatment that wasn't mentioned beforehand...

Reactions: Sigill