I, Tonya (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.51) [Korea]

Which edition will you be ordering?

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B -1/4 Slip (Pre-order September 19 at 4P M Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $38.89 (Full Slip A or B) - $37.89 (1/4slip)
Note: Limited to 2050, full slip type A 950 pieces, full slip type B 850 pieces, 1/4 slip 250 pieces

IMG_20180918_220205.jpgIMG_20180918_220207.jpgIMG_20180918_220211.jpg
DnMNfVNU8AEubMc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How easy is it to remove PA's stickers? Manta's always rip when I try and remove them
I always have the same problem with Manta's and I commented on this in a thread for one of their previous releases... surprisingly, the sticker on Greatest Showman came off with no issues, so I'm not sure if they've actually changed the quality or if I just got lucky this time lol.

But, yeah... PA's tend to be really thick and very simple to remove. :)

I always have the same problem with Manta's and I commented on this in a thread for one of their previous releases... surprisingly, the sticker on Greatest Showman came off with no issues, so I'm not sure if they've actually changed the quality or if I just got lucky this time lol.

But, yeah... PA's tend to be really thick and very simple to remove. :)

Agree. Imo, Korean retailers (not just PA) have the best quality when it comes to the materials that they use. So far, from my experience, their stickers are easy to remove and they don't leave any residue.

They also made the best booklets/photo books, especially the thicker ones you got in their boxsets like PA's Carol and FNC's La la Land. The quality of the paper and the printing are just top notch :hungry::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
As always they will come when they come. He will get them out when he can.

Most times you have to wait for the company to ship them out to the GB host and they have to receive them and calculate up all the fees. They get the invoices out as fast as they can but are limited to their spare time as no one does this as their day job. Just all have to be patient.

As always they will come when they come. He will get them out when he can.

Most times you have to wait for the company to ship them out to the GB host and they have to receive them and calculate up all the fees. They get the invoices out as fast as they can but are limited to their spare time as no one does this as their day job. Just all have to be patient.

Like I said, it was my mistake...and I did write that I shouldn't have asked(don't want to be one of those impatient ones).
but sometimes we just get a bit too excited :bag:

And this GB is Direct Shipping No Hub.

Last edited:
Mine just arrived in the U.K. hopefully tomorrow or sat. Looking forward to watching this again

Best role I’ve seen Stan in

OMG! i just got this today, totally unexpected so soon, it took only 6 days, i didnt even check the track number, any how really classy edition, call me old fashion but i love steels that are simple and have nice artwork and gloss..............the slip B is nice as well, i would have preferred that art for the steelbook better.

Mine arrived today and the Rory Kurtz art is phenomenal. Great finish too with that soft touch matte and spot gloss sparkle!
Steel is darker than the mock up which is a shame but still a great package.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
My type A arrived today. How can I not be disappointed when type B is vastly superior?

Absolutely no premium finish to the slip. Meaningless holofoil treatment to the blade of her skates ha

Received mine today and I honestly really like them both... as a standalone slip, B is the winner. But as a package, A matches the steel and booklet better.

My only minor complaint is how muted the colours are on the steelbook, which is especially noticeable when compared to the colours on slip A.

Received mine today and I honestly really like them both... as a standalone slip, B is the winner. But as a package, A matches the steel and booklet better.

My only minor complaint is how muted the colours are on the steelbook, which is especially noticeable when compared to the colours on slip A.

Received mine today also (A), it's really nice package. Glad this got a premium. This is my first PA and my minor complaint is I feel the slip needs to be a bit thicker, it feels quite thin.

Any mods able to tell when Aniv was last online? I've seen no posts from him since Monday and given we were expecting shipping invoices to go out this week I hope he's ok?