I, Tonya (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.51) [Korea]

Which edition will you be ordering?

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B -1/4 Slip (Pre-order September 19 at 4P M Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $38.89 (Full Slip A or B) - $37.89 (1/4slip)
Note: Limited to 2050, full slip type A 950 pieces, full slip type B 850 pieces, 1/4 slip 250 pieces

IMG_20180918_220205.jpgIMG_20180918_220207.jpgIMG_20180918_220211.jpg
DnMNfVNU8AEubMc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any mods able to tell when Aniv was last online? I've seen no posts from him since Monday and given we were expecting shipping invoices to go out this week I hope he's ok?
He hasn't been online since Wednesday as far as I can see. Hopefully he's all good!

Top effort :thanks: Btw I’m really digging the music :joy: damn I can’t wait to get A + B, so happy I got both but I think I may have already fallen in love with B :drool:
Haha thanks! I literally just selected a track at random from Youtube's library lol. I really must remember to record horizontally next time though! :facepalm:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Well Aniv is alive after all as he posted in the IT thread earlier. Really would be nice to know what the hold up is with the GB copies for this, bloody frustrating seeing all those who ordered directly (and the fact it's still available to order now) and we're left waiting to pay for shipping :(

Well Aniv is alive after all as he posted in the IT thread earlier. Really would be nice to know what the hold up is with the GB copies for this, bloody frustrating seeing all those who ordered directly (and the fact it's still available to order now) and we're left waiting to pay for shipping :(

Hi Tommy,

I'm in the same boat, but I'm certain @Aniv will get us an update as soon as he's able. Thank you for supporting HDN by purchasing through a group buy. :thumbs:

I got the bill from Plain but its the total of all shipping. I have asked again for the individual rates so I know how much to charge the GB members individually. Should have the info today and will put out the spreadsheet asap. This is the first direct Plain GB so there is some confusion.

It will be much smoother in the future.

Got it yesterday, too:

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg
04.jpg05.jpg

The Full Slip is gorgeous, like so many others have said before.
The 1/4 Slip is nice, too, but it lacks any special finish besides her skates. As you can see in the pictures, the booklet is attached outside the steelbook. Like in the Oldboy 1/4 Slip prior.

Big shout out and thanks to @Aniv for making this PA Direct Shipping GB possible as my Type A + B rolled up today and oh my what stunners they are especially B’s artwork and how it also glistens/sparkles in the light :drool: what I found interesting though was how they were valued on the package, as theve used the actual value which could cause some problems for a few ninjas.

79507ED8-88D9-48F6-BE23-4ABB756B2B0F.jpeg