Ichi The Killer Delayed Yet Again!

Nov 2, 2009
I hate to be the bearer of bad news especially to our long time forum member Glen Bob, (Who’s a huge fan) but Tokyo Shock has once again delayed the notable title Ichi The Killer. What’s the new date to wait? Try February 23, 2010. Youch!Check It Out:Ichi the Killer [Blu-ray]

Click Here For More...

the first post is a little deceiving. I've actually never seen this flick. I heard about it shortly after i got my first ge. PS3 and have been patiently awaiting a Blu release instead of D/L or rental. I am starting to lose my patience tho.

I waited 2 weeks and amazon.ca still didn't ship it even tho .com had it and was shipping it. I cancelled my order and reordered it from the US site and it shipped within a day. Should be here tomorrow. Ya baby ya.

the rumors were that it looked terrible by blu-ray standards....is that not the case? or are those the eyes of a 40yo grandpappy talking

well it was made in 2001 which is no excuse really. It's not the best I've seen but it's not the worse either. There is alot of grain in the film which isn't necessarily a bad thing. some of the dark scenes do look bad tho. fortunately there aren't very many of them. I wouldn't say it's terrible but some would be disappointed. I was not.

I thought it was cool

It took the wife a bit to realize what was going on with the main character because he was so dang shy acting and you know.. well.. ichi like

Blu-ray quality is not top by any means, it is not something you'd use as reference material for sure.