I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorted! :scat:

Hi everybody, I'm looking for the Re-Animator Mediabook (DE)! Possibly even 2 copies (I promised a Spanish buddy of mine to get him one)!

I saw it by the dozens in German stores a couple of weeks ago and thought I could wait - now it seems to be sold out everywhere.... any smart ninjas bought more than 1? I can trade for Digibooks, steelbooks or pay cash!!

Thanks,
Lutzo

Reactions: oselallo
Looking for King Kong (2005 movie) digibook from anywhere with English text from the 100th Anniversary collection for msrp... lmk if anyone can help.

Thanks.

looking for a new or used digibook of Secret of the Wings (thinkerbell) Target Exclusive. willing to trade for something on my thread or buy for a ninja price :)

I'm looking for the Universal 100th Anniversary collectors digibook of King Kong (2005) with English text please.

Hey guys I'm looking for a copy of the German Re-Animator (3-Disc Limited Collector's Edition) from Capelight at as close to retail as possible if someone can help?

Cheers

Hi guys,

Currently looking for the UK Universal 100th Anniversary Digibook of Ray, which happens to be an absolute pain to search for. Can't seem to find one anywhere, except for one on eBay for $888...

Also, (not really a digibook, but there is a book involved) still looking for the UK limited edition of 9, which also happens to be an absolute pain to search for.

Thanks in advance!

Haha, searching for a BluRay Digibook called "Ray" on eBay is a nightmare indeed!!! I bought in in August 2013 together with Atonement from zavvi for 11 UKP! :scat:

Hi guys,

Currently looking for the UK Universal 100th Anniversary Digibook of Ray, which happens to be an absolute pain to search for. Can't seem to find one anywhere, except for one on eBay for $888...

Also, (not really a digibook, but there is a book involved) still looking for the UK limited edition of 9, which also happens to be an absolute pain to search for.

Thanks in advance!

There is a copy of Ray on auction at eBay at the moment, opening bid is £24.95, seller is in Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Futurhythm
Hey guys,

I'm starting to 'downgrade' my collection from steelbook to digibook/slipcovers, for cost reasons. With that said, I'm looking for these digibooks: (from Canada/US)

1. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. The Matrix
4. The Green Mile
5. Blade Runner
6. Malcolm X
7. Spartacus: Vengeance
8. Spartacus: War of the Damned
9. Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

I can offer cash or trade with steelbooks.

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Digi-Trade

I'm looking to trade for sealed/mint copies of:

Battle Royale US Digibook
The Dark Knight Rises Target US Digibook
Man of Steel Target US Digibook

Avengers Mexico DigiPACK - please someone help me get one! OPEN/mint is fine, or sealed. Will pay £ for it.

Any help will be appreciated.

I'm looking for the King Kong UK Digibook and Tora Tora Tora US Digibook.

Thanks for any help in advance :thumbs: