I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone? =)

Still anxiously looking for Memories of Murder Digipak also The Man From Nowhere and the original Mother digipak (not re-release b/w) for the sake of a complete collection. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it before I drop far over the limit on asiandb for them :D

Still anxiously looking for Memories of Murder Digipak also The Man From Nowhere and the original Mother digipak (not re-release b/w) for the sake of a complete collection. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it before I drop far over the limit on asiandb for them :D

Hi there

I have The Man From Nowhere digipak sealed in my personal treasured collection. But I don't see anything you posted of what you have that I can look at. :)

Hi there

I have The Man From Nowhere digipak sealed in my personal treasured collection. But I don't see anything you posted of what you have that I can look at. :)

I don't have a trade thread at the moment as I don't really have anything I'm looking to get rid of*. Would you be interested in selling? =)

*Do have some Blus I would trade but nothing that I consider particularly valuable or rare

I don't have a trade thread at the moment as I don't really have anything I'm looking to get rid of*. Would you be interested in selling? =)

*Do have some Blus I would trade but nothing that I consider particularly valuable or rare

Will pm you

Anybody from the UK able to source me a copy of the HMV exclusive Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa - Colossal Collector's Edition digipack?

Also still looking for the UK 9 Limited Edition that comes with the book.

Brand new, mint, and shipped to Australia please.

Hi
I'm looking for a sealed copy of Doctor Who season 7 blu ray digibook that was exclusive to BBC shop. I will trade steelbooks let me know what you want or pay cash please drop me a PM. Thanks

I'm still looking for this if anyone can help please

Hi
I'm looking for a sealed copy of Doctor Who season 7 blu ray digibook that was exclusive to BBC shop. I will trade steelbooks let me know what you want or pay cash please drop me a PM. Thanks

Wasn't this DVD only ? I didn't think they released a bluray version

Still looking for 1st Press Korean Digipaks:

Memories of Murder
The Man From Nowhere
Mother
Tazza: The High Rollers

Please give me a shout if you can help! =)

i'm looking for a Captain America: The First Avenger 3D/2D Blu-ray Digipack [China] - New and Sealed. MINT with no shrinkwrap tears

So I recently remembered the Amazon.co.jp exclusive Paramount Anniversary digipacks that I sadly passed up on when they were on sale. I'm after:

Saving Private Ryan
The Untouchables
Top Gun
(and maybe The Hunt for Red October and Leon)

They're currently going for insane prices ($300USD) from third party sellers on both US and Japanese Amazon. Anybody with a spare or willing to part with theirs? Name a price and see if I bite.

if any kind soul can help, i have a lot of steels to trade and also cash available to make a deal. Im looking for both captain america digipack from china and the avengers digipack from mexico. open or sealed, as long as its mint.

Please help ! cant find these two anywhere :(

Hello, I'm looking for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire HMV Digipack & Frozen Chinese Digipack for trade, trade + cash or a very good offer. Can be open but prefer it sealed.
This is my trade thread

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking for Memories of Murder limited CJ digipack, Sunny CJ limited digipack, and Hero Ultimate Korean Edition. Thanks !

Hi,
I'm trying to get a copy of Sleepy Hollow season 1 blu ray Target exclusive digibook. I think someone is selling it on ebay.com but they will not post to the UK, please PM me if you can help.
Thanks