I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i'm looking for Sunny CJ Limited digipack, Memories of Murder CJ Limited digipack, A Chinese Ghost Story trilogy Korean limited digipack, and The Admiral Roaring Currents CJ Limited digipack... Thank you.

Looking for
- Homeland - Season 4 German Digipack
- Sons of Anarchy - Season 5 German Digipack
- Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 German Digipack

Open mint or sealed - trade preferred

Last edited:
Looking for the following Kimchi / Art Vision / Fortune Star Digipack Blu-rays (not the keep-case "plain editions"):

A Chinese Ghost Story Trilogy set (this one I'll do pretty much anything to own)
Police Story Trilogy set
Project A 1+2 set

Doesn't matter if they're sealed or not, but I would prefer them as close to mint as possible.
Would like to purchase--I don't really have anything super-rare to trade (not as rare as these, at least).

Looking for the following Kimchi / Art Vision / Fortune Star Digipack Blu-rays (not the keep-case "plain editions"):

A Chinese Ghost Story Trilogy set (this one I'll do pretty much anything to own)
Police Story Trilogy set
Project A 1+2 set

Doesn't matter if they're sealed or not, but I would prefer them as close to mint as possible.
Would like to purchase--I don't really have anything super-rare to trade (not as rare as these, at least).

Moved your post here as those are not steelbooks. Good luck.

Reactions: adarkcorner
Looking for this, Target Digibook for Trade please. Here is my sale thread link
Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: 1990ge
Looking for the following Blu Ray Digibooks/Digipacks

- Shutter Island (Digibook Fnac Spain)
- Man Of Steel (Digibook Target USA)
- Batman Vs. Superman (Digibook Target USA)

- The Godfather Trilogy (Digipack China)
- Tin Tin (Digipack China)
- Mission Impossible Rogue Nation (Digipack China)
- Transformers 2 & 3 (Digipack China) ....anyone know if there is one for part 1 and 4 also?

Looking Suicide Squad Target Exclusive Digibook US.

For trade :thumbs:

Last edited:
Hello,

This is my first time on these forums.

I am looking for the "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 2 (Limited Edition Digipack) [UK]", I have searched for it on Ebay, and no luck.

I am willing to pay with Paypal Services and Goods.

Guys, wondering could anyone help me, im looking for Rogue One Target Exclusive Digipak, i know its fairly new and hoping some cost pick me up a copy. My usual source cant get it as his 2 local stores are out of stock of it.

Is there anyone out there that could help me out, it would be appreciated.