I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Twilight steelbook please.

Canada
The Twilight Saga: New Moon - Metal Tin edition with Edward figurine

Italy
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Twilight

Poland
Twilight + New Moon + Eclipse - Stickerbook

Spain
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 - Amanacer
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - With limited edition ring
The Twilight Saga: New Moon - Luna Nueva
Twilight - Crepusculo

UK
Twilight Saga (Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse)

USA
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Trade only...

Ok, this thread is just not working ??

1. PROMETHEUS (FR)

2. The Dark IKnight (KR) 1st press

3. THOR 3D preff (TH)

4. TGWTDT (TW)

Ok, can pay, Trade, PayPal ~ sell my Ass ets :hilarious:

Reactions: morlock84
Looking to trade for:

The Dark Knight Rises (Japan) - sealed steelbook, don't really care about the extras
Total Recall (Taiwan)
Rio (blufans)

Perhaps there could be a distinction made, i.e. a new thread for OOS and rare/potentially expensive to obtain steelbooks and a new "request" thread, e.g. "play.com don't deliver to INSERT LOCATION HERE so could anyone help me out?"

I don't know how members and our Mod's feel this would work and if it was appropriate and practical to do so.

I've just acquired 2 different steels for 2 members on here recently, so I suppose the community spirit is alive in that respect. The 2 steels were not rare or OOS, so I suppose a new "can you help me acquire" thread could be the way forward?

Perhaps there could be a distinction made, i.e. a new thread for OOS and rare/potentially expensive to obtain steelbooks and a new "request" thread, e.g. "play.com don't deliver to INSERT LOCATION HERE so could anyone help me out?"

I don't know how members and our Mod's feel this would work and if it was appropriate and practical to do so.

I've just acquired 2 different steels for 2 members on here recently, so I suppose the community spirit is alive in that respect. The 2 steels were not rare or OOS, so I suppose a new "can you help me acquire" thread could be the way forward?

I am hearing you ;)

this thread allready ~ potentially is : I am looking for "x" Item ??

what I want , is another 2 threads , 1 for you requests from OverSea's guys

and allos , 1 for OOP/OOS Items , so the Flow of this or potentially the new thread , will not be gogged down , with I am after JR or t2-V2 or that kinda Crap going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are all you guys hearing me ??

I mean ,. honestly ~ like as if you ask :

H9 Guys ,

I am looking for a sealed TDK~fnac :hilarious: ~ then the debate starts , ect, ect.. and then its like "looking for JR-Tattoo version ~ sealed with both stickers !!" .. come on Mods !! help out us little Fish here and segragate the Raere Items to a speciffic Thread !! ??? :ohno:

I am tripping ?? Or is what I am asking for a Valid request ?? As I thier is a Rare and OOP/OOs stock request thread , there would be more guys going to it as , they know the right people will be monotoring it :naughty:

thansk TC :drool:

I don;t think we need a seperate thread, if members were able to help you they would. A thread like you are talking about will get even less help. I would not even bother to look as I know I could not help, and I am sure there are many others that can't help with the ultra rare ones. Have you been posting in the Ninjas helping Ninjas thread? You may have better luck for rare ones there. IMO

I don;t think we need a seperate thread, if members were able to help you they would. A thread like you are talking about will get even less help. I would not even bother to look as I know I could not help, and I am sure there are many others that can't help with the ultra rare ones. Have you been posting in the Ninjas helping Ninjas thread? You may have better luck for rare ones there. IMO

Hi, when I can help a member out with any want ~ wat so ever ?? I do @ cost If item is current :thumbs: , If its a rare steel then I usually swan over to wats it worth thread & hope some one is on the Ball :hilarious: , before I make a complete TiT of my self :hilarious: but this constant barrage of I am Looking for THOR (kr) & (JP) and Crap like that , is any one really give a Rats !! I have seen first hand what happens to 99% of rare steelz on here Buddy !! ~ srtraight on Evil Bay they go :scat: So Seller can make as much money as humanly possible , because he knows the chance of getting a fair to even good price on gere for a rare steelz is Slim to Zero :naughty: & that is being Kind !!!!! gone are the days of gettind nice deals mate !! , Ebay Ressellers~ Sellers sending off to China ~ Collectors stacking steelz in Boxes now !! there are no RARE steelz being offered on here !!

where do you think to 2 last IronMan (ca) on Evil Bay came from ???????? and the last 3 T2-V2's ?????????? All from well known Members on here :D

I can go , on & on , so this is why I am saying , get theese guys who are asking for rare steelz/items , just give them thier own thread ?:?? So they can procrasinate & chew the Fat all day long abouy these So Called Rare Steelz that are available :wtf: show me & I will Buy them all !!!!

If they make an i'm looking for thor thread I think I would go be on there more then occasionally peep in here lol.

No !! its only THOR (jp) or (KR) :hilarious: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Does anyone could help me for an empty BB Viva Metal of Cars 2 at cheap price or traded please?

cars2.jpg