I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are available on Amazon Jpn marketplace....the price is a bit of a hurdle though.

I checked, unfortunately The Bourne Trilogy is dented, it is described in the description :(. The Thing Steelbook for sale is shameful, the seller practically wants a car for it (not a very good car). 198366 Japanese yen = 2407.3499 US dollars EEK!:( I decided to give up on these titles, might get the Play release.

Edit: I won't give Socrates the satisfaction of purchasing The Bourne Trilogy for $239.99 :hilarious: Sorry Socrates.

Last edited:
hallo guy's,

can any one shed some light on this plz :

Indiana jones Quad Steelbook Jumbo .. same as this : Indiana jones Quad 3D front

which version has the Lenticular front ??

I was told it was the MM German version ??

I spoke to a couple of the German clan , & they are not too sure ??

has any one got this Lenticulare Version ? Or know where it is from ? plz ??

regs Daz Fat Lad :drool:

Last edited:
hallo guy's,

can any one shed some light on this plz :

Indiana jones Quad Steelbook Jumbo .. same as this : Indiana jones Quad 3D front

which version has the Lenticular front ??

I was told it was the MM German version ??

I spoke to a couple of the German clan , & they are not too sure ??

has any one got this Lenticulare Version ? Or know where it is from ? plz ??

regs Daz Fat Lad :drool:
You are right TC, it is a German Media Markt exclusive.:)

Reactions: Top_cat2
Got 1 Sigill ~ thanks for Verrification man :thumbs: still 59 EUR EEK! & I still like Italian with Cell :naughty: .. will see how the conversion looks once its been modded :eek:

Yeah I love those lenticular covers but damn that one is a bit pricey! I would have been tempted but I can't justify the extra cost over the others just for the lenticular cover. The Italian one is definatly better value.:D

Reactions: Top_cat2
The Amazing Spiderman Best Buy, OCD sealed & with the cool cookie sticker! :D
I've read that they are still in stores, so trying to get it before it goes OOS.

EDIT: One copy now coming soon! Thank you HDN community!! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Looking for Target/FS exclusives of Bourne films, can trade for any Play.com release :)

Looking for Target/FS exclusives of Bourne films, can trade for any Play.com release :)

Haven't hosted a GB for them but I can help you get them mate. If you still have my address, feel free to order them from the website to my place and I'll forward them. Just pm the order number if you do :)

Haven't hosted a GB for them but I can help you get them mate. If you still have my address, feel free to order them from the website to my place and I'll forward them. Just pm the order number if you do :)

You have Target in Canada too? I'm surprised Scanova has not set up shop in Canada.:hilarious:

You have Target in Canada too? I'm surprised Scanova has not set up shop in Canada.:hilarious:

No we don't, Future Shop is releasing them as well :)

Edit: Target is coming in Canada in Spring I believe but there's a chance that we won't get the Target USA exclusive; our Best Buy stores don't have the USA exclusives so :p

Still looking for :

Conan 3D Fnac
Terminator Renaissance Fnac
Clash of The Titans Fnac
Body of Lies Fnac
Dark Knight Fnac

Sealed with sticker

Cash or trade

No we don't, Future Shop is releasing them as well :)

Edit: Target is coming in Canada in Spring I believe but there's a chance that we won't get the Target USA exclusive; our Best Buy stores don't have the USA exclusives so :p

Yup indeedy! If things go well I will be at one of the stores helping setup in the spring! Really looking forward to that!

still looking for LET THE BULLETS FLY, sealed and with booklet, any forum member willing to sell any copy???

Thanks

Serious request...

Anyone got a steelbook they would let go for a £1?

I always buy my sis a present for £1 at Christmas.. As well as a regular present.. To see who can get the best present for £1.

I want to win this year.. And a steel would be perfect as she is always telling me to stop collecting :)

Serious request...

Anyone got a steelbook they would let go for a £1?

I always buy my sis a present for £1 at Christmas.. As well as a regular present.. To see who can get the best present for £1.

I want to win this year.. And a steel would be perfect as she is always telling me to stop collecting :)

Does it have to be sealed?