I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy blufans World War Z UK Ninja to keep postage down.

Open or sealed, no ebay prices please

I would like to buy/trade two Plain Archive (Korea) steelbook editions for a reasonable price:

I Saw The Devil PET full slip
The Wrestler full slip

Please let me know via pm.

looking to buy for around a tenner gran torino zavvi steelbook open or sealed cheers from uk ninja . must be zavvi edition

looking for:

Rurouni Kenshin and Nosferatu (masters of Cinema) Steelbooks, can be opened. buy or trade, thanks.

Looking to buy Man of Steel full slip Montab exclusive mint sealed or can be opened mint. Cash ready for purchase, cheers.

Looking for mint copies of the following Preferably full slips

Looking to spend around £40 for each

Iron man 1 2 3 any edition
Captain America first avenger any edition
Guardians of the Galaxy

Pm me if you have any of the above :cap::ironman: :hulk: :thumbs:

Want to buy. Must be sealed / mint + PET slip. No holes in the shrink-wrap please. Paypal ready (you may know I don't play about:naughty:;))
13922039987962494.jpg

I'm looking to trade for or buy for reasonable prices the following steelbooks:

Demons 1+2 (UK
Gone Girl (CHN)
Her (KR)
The Great Escape (UK)
The World's End (UK/DE)

All conditions considered, open/mint preferred - little imperfections are no problem!

Last edited:
Looking to buy these, sealed:

Man of Steel Manta Lab lenticular magnet
Deadpool Kimchidvd full slip
The Man from UNCLE
or Ex Machina HDZeta
Memento
or Her Kimchidvd lenticular
Inception briefcase U.S. edition (ok if used, but looking for mint)

Please PM with your price including shipping to the U.S. Prefer U.S. seller to save on shipping costs.

:rolleyes:I'm looking or want this.

Gladiator TW Steelbook & Robin Hood TW Steelbook Edition (Sealed, Mint)

Sin City A Dame to Kill For - Novamedia Exclusive Limited Edition (Sealed, Mint)
Nice, good Numbers:whistle::thumbs: 0007, 0011, 0033, 0066, 0111, 0222, 0333, 0666, 0999, 1000:hungry:

Jurassic Park (1-3) Collection - HDzeta Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Boxset (Sealed, Mint) Nice, good Numbers:whistle::thumbs: 0007, 0011, 0033, 0066, 111, 222, 300:hungry:

King Kong - HDzeta Exclusive Lenti Limited Edition Steelbook
(Sealed, Mint) Nice, good Numbers:whistle::thumbs: 0007, 0011, 0033, 0066, 111, 222, 333, 500:hungry:

PN me please your prices, thanks.:thumbs: Only Cash.