I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Captain America First Avenger Steelbook Best Buy USA Release Open Mint Condition no need for Digital Code/Copy
Creed II Steelbook Best Buy USA Release Open Mint Condition no need for Digital Copy/Code
Hunter Killer Best Buy USA Release Open Mint Condition no need for Digital Copy/Code
Wrinkle in Time Best Buy USA Release Open in Mint Condition no need for Digital Copy/Code (Found This One) Looking for the other 3

Prefer to Trade for it/will buy if price is reasonable.

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for Captain America First Avenger Steelbook Best Buy USA Release Open Mint Condition no need for Digital Code/Copy
Creed II Steelbook Best Buy USA Release Open Mint Condition no need for Digital Copy/Code
Hunter Killer Best Buy USA Release Open Mint Condition no need for Digital Copy/Code
Wrinkle in Time Best Buy USA Release Open in Mint Condition no need for Digital Copy/Code

Prefer to Trade for it/will buy if price is reasonable.

Thanks

You might be able to get all of these from @apsmith21

Looking for TheBlu titles, mainly just for completation sake, last two I have missing:

Spotlight - could be any version, preferably opened and from EU member to keep the price down
Whiplash - also any version (preferably fullslip though), same rules applied

could be trade or sale

Looking to buy (sealed mint):

• Batman V Superman Boxset HDzeta
• Wonder Woman Boxset HDzeta
• Doctor Strange any Edition Blufans
• Ant-man Lenticular Edition Blufans
• Avengers Age of Ultron Lenticular Edition Blufans
• Thor Lenticular Edition Blufans

I am located in Germany.
Thank you for your help.

looking to buy/trade

Drive Mondo X Steelbook (open & mint)
Dredd Mondo X Steelbook (open & mint)
Miss Sloane Blu Collection (sealed & mint)

within EU if possible due to custom charges

Last edited:
Looking to buy:
HDZeta Batman vs. Superman One Click sealed.
Empty FilmArena Logan Maniac Box.
Empty FilmArena Deadpool 2 Maniac Box.

I'm in USA. Send me a price.

Last edited:
I'm still after a copy of Filmarena Elektra there was 2 people that messaged but lost all messages anyone selling pm please..

Looking to trade for/buy

Batman v Superman lenticular 4K (HDZeta)
Black Panther Full slip (Blufans)
Black Panther Empty one click boxes (Blufans)
The Green Mile *can be open
Mission Impossible Fallout

• Wonder Woman any Edition HDzeta
• Wonder Woman any Edition MantaLab
• Batman V Superman Boxset HDzeta
• Doctor Strange any Edition Blufans
• Ant-man Lenticular Edition Blufans
• Avengers Age of Ultron Lenticular Edition Blufans
• Thor 1 any Edition Blufans
• Thor 2 any Edition Blufans
• Captain America 1 any Edition Blufans
• Captain America 2 any Edition Blufans

I am located in Germany.
Thank you for your help.

Looking to buy (sealed mint) or open mint:

Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea] All! Editions.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea] All! Editions.
Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #25) [China] All! Editions.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Weet Collection Exclusive) [Korea] All! Editions.

But! Wanted only special Numbers! Low or 011,022,033,044,055,066,077,088,099,111,123,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999 and and.
PM me please! Will pay very good!

Justice League Full Slip [Manta lab]
Akira UK
The Handmaiden Full Slip Type A [Plain Archive]
The Last Stand FAC

I'm located in Spain.
Thanks

Looking to buy BlackkKlansman 4K Steelbook (FNAC or any other 4K one with same artwork), ideally open/mint, but all conditions considered.

Looking to buy BlackkKlansman 4K Steelbook (FNAC or any other 4K one with same artwork), ideally open/mint, but all conditions considered.

Why not order directly from Fnac? To Germany via DHL, it´s cheap, fast and never had damaged steelbook

Reactions: Lutzo