I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy the following, sealed:

Note: Spidey - doesn't matter 3D or 4K

11639519-1334537231569501.jpgScreen Shot 2019-04-06 at 18.47.53.png

If you prefer to trade, PM your wants as well, just in case.

Looking to buy the following, sealed, PM your price from the get go (no "if the price is right" or "make me an offer" messages):

Note: Spidey - doesn't matter if 3D or 4K

11639519-1334537231569501.jpgScreen Shot 2019-04-06 at 18.47.53.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-09 at 12.36.05.png

I am looking to buy (sealed mint):

Blufans
• Doctor Strange any Edition
• Thor 1 Lenticular Edition
• Captain America 1 Lenticular Edition
• Ant-man Lenticular Edition
• Spider-Man: Homecoming 3D or 4K Edition

FilmArena
• Heat
• Interview with a vampire

I am in Germany.
Please PM me your price.
Thank you

Currently Looking for :

EverythingBlu-
Killer klowns

Zavvi-
Killer klowns
Dark crystal
Labyrinth
Childs play
Roger Rabbit
BOTH Frozen releases

Last edited:
Looking to buy:
Novamedia Exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy one click sealed
Kimchi Captain America fullslip A2 sealed
Kimchi Captain America Winter Soldier fullslip A2 sealed

I am located in the US. Send me a total price if you are selling. Thanks.

Looking to buy the following, sealed, PM your price from the get go (no "if the price is right" or "make me an offer" messages):

Note: Spidey - doesn't matter if 3D or 4K

View attachment 421795View attachment 421796View attachment 421797

Hey @Apollon did you not get the Coco release pictured? I bought two off Kimchidvd when it came out. Sadly I sold my second copy locally about a month ago, otherwise I would have gladly moved it on to you.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Looking for a ninja that can help with getting Justified season's 1-5 steels from Saturn as they don't ship to the UK and they're only 8 euros each at the moment!

Looking for a ninja that can help with getting Justified season's 1-5 steels from Saturn as they don't ship to the UK and they're only 8 euros each at the moment!
bought all seasons, but 3 were damaged, so I sent all back. it will be a pain in the ass to get all in mint condition.

Hello .. I am looking for these two editions new/mint , for a maximum of 65 € each incl shipping to Germany, can someone help? Regardssloane1.jpg

Attachments

• 294831-01aa4ae8cae98ee61063792ee03c33d4.jpg
    294831-01aa4ae8cae98ee61063792ee03c33d4.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 13
@Apollon

Someting is wrong with sellers on here.They can't make deal, they either don't show the right pictures, don't answer pm or take forever to answer.
I'm getting all the bad one.The site is awesome but the sellers are awful and not made for this.

It was not like that 3-4 years ago, rant over.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

When it’s someone who doesn’t answer, have you thought of checking when was the last time they’ve been online? Sometimes it could be a thread that hasn’t been updated in a while simply because the member stopped visiting. Maybe their last visit was a few months ago if not 2018, 2017 etc...

Those who take too long to answer maybe have more pressing matters to attend to offline. That’s not to say that there aren’t some who are simply rude, but just saying don’t generalize.

And learn to ignore the ones who are bad at communicating (if you see that they are actually online...), if they don’t have the basic courtesy of replying to a PM, why would you waste your time chasing them? They’re not worth it. You’ll have peace of mind.

As for pictures etc... always remember to create public trade threads specially when dealing with members who are yet to prove themselves.