I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for trading or buying some steelbooks:

- Trolls Bestbuy Edition (even without blu ray but I would preder to have 4k disc)
- Saw 8 Movie Collection FYE édition (even without disc but mint)
- Pirates of The Carribean On Stranger Tides Bestbuy Edition (even without disc but mint)
- Mission Impossible 1 to 5 in one G2 steelbook format
- Pitch Black Germany Edition

And some Fullslip of Lenticular slips without steelbooks:

- Wonder Woman
- Justice League

Thanks !

Currently looking for these, open or sealed is fine thanks:

Doctor Strange double lenticular Blufans
Captain Marvel Double lenticular Fanatic
Endgame Double lenticular Fanatic

Hi guys :)

i am currently looking for these Steels. Open or Sealed

Blade 2 Zavvi
How to train your Dragon 4K Steel Best Buy
How to train your Dragon 2 4K Steel Best Buy
Whiplash Steel zavvi

I am from Germany :)

Looking for these MantaLab lentis please (open/mint or new/sealed)

Se7en SL
Fight Club DL
Inglorious Basterds DL

UPDATE: ** now found all 3!** :thumbs:

Last edited:
Looking for these MantaLab lentis please (open/mint or new/sealed)

Se7en SL

Fight Club DL (steelbook on it’s own is fine ;))

Inglorious Basterds DL

Will pay cash (nothing to trade sorry!)
Please PM with shipping price to UK:thumbs:

To the following sellers I reccommend the following advice when dealing with this member so you get no complaints:

- Make sure you wear gloves so you don’t leave any finger prints on the SteelBook.

- Any opened steelbooks ensure your expose them to extreme lighting so that the light surface scratches can be observed if any. Make sure you move the SteelBook around so any potential defects can be identified.

- Ensure you use the correct SCF covers for opened steelbooks because any looser ones can damage the slip.

- Any sealed copies ensure you disclose any microscopic holes even if its 1 or 2mm.

- If you pay by gift FF please note they can still be disputed by claim of an unauthorised transaction.

- If he knows your eBay account and was willing to purchase the item on ebay, expect for him to haggle for a large discount because he is the most valued member on HDN, and if you don’t expect your time be wasted.

Follow these tips and hopefully have a stress free transaction ;)

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17 and FCSM
To the following sellers I reccommend the following advice when dealing with this member so you get no complaints:

- Make sure you wear gloves so you don’t leave any finger prints on the SteelBook.

- Any opened steelbooks ensure your expose them to extreme lighting so that the light surface scratches can be observed if any. Make sure you move the SteelBook around so any potential defects can be identified.

- Ensure you use the correct SCF covers for opened steelbooks because any looser ones can damage the slip.

- Any sealed copies ensure you disclose any microscopic holes even if its 1 or 2mm.

- If you pay by gift FF please note they can still be disputed by claim of an unauthorised transaction.

- If he knows your eBay account and was willing to purchase the item on ebay, expect for him to haggle for a large discount because he is the most valued member on HDN, and if you don’t expect your time be wasted.

Follow these tips and hopefully have a stress free transaction ;)
According to forum rules, you should not be accepting gift, so therefore you are just as guilty.

Bottom line, Sunny sent steels that had quite a few surface scratches and the member wanted to work something out, and or return, because the member paid gift, sunny said too bad so sad, your stuck with the steels, member did not receive any money back. Member is moving them on his own taking a small loss. Sunny was unwilling to work anything out.

Let the issue die, move on, or I will take further action.

According to forum rules, you should not be accepting gift, so therefore you are just as guilty.

Bottom line, Sunny sent steels that had quite a few surface scratches and the member wanted to work something out, and or return, because the member paid gift, sunny said too bad so sad, your stuck with the steels, member did not receive any money back. Member is moving them on his own taking a small loss. Sunny was unwilling to work anything out.

Let the issue die, move on, or I will take further action.

For everyone’s record I will explain my reasoning.

I didn’t accept a return because he wasted my time before and I didn’t want to deal with him again.

I was happy taking a break from this forum until he messages me on HDN and Ebay for some steels. So I thought I give him a chance.

He wanted to buy a sealed copy and asked if I had others which I only had opened personal copies and thought I help him out. I sent high resolution photos which he accepted but obviously light surface scratches can easily be found on glossy steelbooks exposed on the correct lighting to which he did.

So I didn’t refund him because I didn’t want to deal with him again plain simple. I accept the neg feedback but I don’t appreciate the sale thread being locked without my say, thank you, and not to mention this member making a claim of fraudulent unauthorised transaction in order to get his money back should not be dismissed either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: leelee17
Looking for
  • Prisoners Steelbook
  • Sealed or open
  • New/Mint/Like New
  • Willing to pay cash today
PM with shipping cost to the US

81Xhn3Zw3SL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for Thor Ragnarok Steelbook from Blufans (i prefer Double Lenticular but other would be fine as well)

Some (german) ninja wants to get rid of their open mint copies of
1588265124288.png1588265288846.png
under the retail price?

I know they are both still in stock, but this way someone can sell them and I have to pay a little less :)
If not, I will buy it via the Plain Archive store lol