I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy:

Zootopia Blufans

No preference on which slip or if opened.

zootopia GIF

Reactions: Marc Smith
Looking for: The Hateful Eight kimchidvd any version and Fight Club manta lab any version. Can be sealed or open just in good shape

Looking for:

Rambo: The Complete SteelBook Collection BestBuy Excl.
Man of Steel HDzeta Fullslip
The Last Stand Filmarena

All new, mint, preferably EU/UK located

Can anyone perhaps help me from Germany if possible for this steelbook.
Seller doesn't ship outside of Germany i asked.
Opened to a deal - for those who wanna participate -if you're interested, let me know.

Gonna be a stretch... but looking for anyone willing to sell just their empty one-click box for:

Manta Lab's Se7en

brad pitt GIF

Looking for empty one click boxes for Avengers Infinity War & Endgame Weet. Must come with lenti magnet & envelope. Also after Dune Manta, would consider lenti or full slip.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dear Everyone, I am a late Weet Collection Marvel Steelbook collector. Does any of you still happen to have the following available for sale at a friendly price? Thanks.

1) What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released:

Marvel Avengers Endgame
- Marvel Avengers Endgame Weet 4K 2D Blu-Ray Steelbook A1 Full Slip (Korea Weet Collection)
- Marvel Avengers Endgame Weet 4K 2D Blu-Ray Steelbook A2 Full Slip (Korea Weet Collection)
- Marvel Avengers Endgame Weet 4K 2D Blu-Ray Steelbook B1 Lenticular (Korea Weet Collection)
- Marvel Avengers Endgame Weet 4K 2D Blu-Ray Steelbook B2 Lenticular (Korea Weet Collection)

Marvel Avengers Infinity War
- Marvel Avengers Infinity War Weet 4K 3D 2D Blu-Ray Steelbook B1 Lenticular (Korea Weet Collection)
- Marvel Avengers Infinity War Weet 4K 2D Blu-Ray Steelbook B2 Lenticular (Korea Weet Collection)

2) Preferable brand new sealed or like new unsealed.

3) What condition it should be in! Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc.

4) Wish to buy a copy. Budget Price: Between $70 to $100 (each)

Looking for a OC copy of Joker CM and OC of Manta Lab US. Also I'm interested in any Germany mediabook releases of Lost in Translation and the Zavvi steelbook release. I'm in the US btw. Thanks.

Last edited:
1. The Revenant Manta Lab Full Slip
2. Sealed preferably but if not then it's fine as long as mint
3. Mint or at least no visible issues with it
4. Willing to pay up to around €70

Also looking for The Prestige Manta Lab single lenti. Criteria above applies, willing to pay up to €80 or €90. Located in EU. Thanks!

1. A Clockwork Orange - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultimate Collector's Edition Steelbook or other 4k Steelbook edition (not TOC)
2. Shining 4K Steelbook
3. Who Framed Roger Rabbit 4K Steelbook
4. Eric Rohmer : L'intégrale

Looking for sealed copies. Located in EU.

Looking to buy novamedia one clicks open or sealed of kill bill 1&2
Kimchidvd hell or high water one click
Nice guys one click
Thanks

Dear Everyone, I am a late Weet Collection Marvel Steelbook collector. Does any of you still happen to have the following available for sale at a friendly price? Thanks.

1) What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released:

- [Blu-ray] Spider-Man Lenticular Fullslip 4K(2disc: 4K UHD + BD) Steelbook LE (Weet collcection Exclusive No.9) Korea

- [Blu-ray] Spider-Man 2 Lenticular Fullslip 4K(2disc: 4K UHD + BD) Steelbook LE (Weet collcection Exclusive No.10) Korea

- [Blu-ray] Spider-Man 3 Lenticular Fullslip 4K(2disc: 4K UHD + BD) Steelbook LE (Weet collcection Exclusive No.11) Korea

- [Blu-ray] The Amazing Spider-Man Lenticular Fullslip(3disc: 4K UHD+BD(2D/3D Double Side)+Bonus Disc) Steelbook LE (Weet collcection Exclusive No.6) Korea

- [Blu-ray] The Amazing Spider-Man2 Lenticular Fullslip(3disc: 4K UHD+3D+BD)Steelbook LE (Weet collcection Exclusive No.7) Korea

- [Blu-ray] Spider-Man: Far From Home B Type Lenticular(4disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D + Bonus Disc) (O-ring) Steelbook LE (Weet collcection Collection No.15) Korea

- [Blu-ray] Venom Fullslip(3Disc: 4K UHD+2D+Bonus Disc) Steelbook LE (Weet collcection Collection No.07) Korea

- [Blu-ray] Black Panther Lenticular Fullslip B1(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) Steelbook LE (Weet collcection Exclusive No.3) Korea

- [Blu-ray] Captain America: Civil War (2Disc: 2D+3D) Lenticular Fullslip Steelbook LE (Weet collection Exclusive No.01) Korea

2) Preferable brand new sealed or like new unsealed.

3) What condition it should be in! Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc.

4) Wish to buy a copy. Budget Price: $70 to $120 (each).
If you have any of the above but price is slightly higher than my budget or lower than ebay, feel free to let me know and I may consider your best offer if the price is right. Thanks.

Hello there! I'm looking for Mommy Plain Archive, full slip edition (either A or B would be fine).

Sealed, with sticker and in minty mint conditions! Seller preferably in Europe. Thanks :)