I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for USA users to buy some Bestbuy.com steelbooks (The Warrior, Terminator 2, Punisher War Zone, etc) off their website as I am a non-usa buyer and can't make the purchases myself. Willing to trade or pay additional fees for your work. PM me.
Why not use @apsmith21 group buys?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jaws finatic
Looking for: Zavvi's

Lost in Translation

Have never seen the film, and always seen it pop up in videos and discussions. Would like to snag a copy, sealed or open. :happy:

Tired Scarlett Johansson GIF by Focus Features

Looking to purchase:

Thor: Ragnarok (Zavvi Steelbook)

s-l1600.jpg

Doesn't need to be sealed, but should be in mint condition. I mostly just interested in the steelbook, don't even need the movies, but the j-card is a must. Just looking for a basic version.

Cheers!

GOT A COPY!

Last edited:
Im looking Guardians of the galaxy 1 on steelbook. In fair price.
Zavvi 3d version or can be alternative regular all world version.

Bit of a strange request but hear me out... In short I'm after a mint sealed version of Avengers Weet B2. I've received mine and it's mint but the plastic cover on the lenticular is slightly folded over under the shrink wrap and it's annoying. (I'll try to get a pic)

So somebody that plans on opening theirs would be ideal to do a straight swap.

Thank youuuuu

Looking for USA users to buy some Bestbuy.com steelbooks (The Warrior, Terminator 2, Punisher War Zone, etc) off their website as I am a non-usa buyer and can't make the purchases myself. Willing to trade or pay additional fees for your work. PM me.

Why not use @apsmith21 group buys?
Yeah, dude ( @DannyDXC ), completely agree with @Nova . Just cut to the chase and get in on Apsmiths group buys. If you are ever interested in a steel, be sure to ask in the corresponding thread, "is @apsmith21 going to do a group buy on this?". Even if he's not, someone may be doing one. It's always good to stoke the flame of hope.

I just recently got in on some Group Buys and am so thankful I did. There is always a way to get the goods to you, and that is the Group Buy. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: apsmith21
Bit of a strange request but hear me out... In short I'm after a mint sealed version of Avengers Weet B2. I've received mine and it's mint but the plastic cover on the lenticular is slightly folded over under the shrink wrap and it's annoying. (I'll try to get a pic)

So somebody that plans on opening theirs would be ideal to do a straight swap.

Thank youuuuu
no takers?

I’m looking for every CineMuseum Art (CMA) release. Prefer sealed but would consider opened if the price is right.
Shipping to EU, Austria

Already have: Bohemian Rhapsody, justice league, Birds of Prey

Looking for Manta Lab The Revenant fullslip. Preferable new or mint, based in EU or Northern Ireland also preferable (I'm based in Ireland).

EDIT: Now found

It's been a long time since I've been active on the forum but I'm looking for the following:

Begin Again (Novamedia) - Ideally looking for the Full slip but will be happy with the lenticular slip also. Sealed or unsealed is fine.

I'm based in UK.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Looking for:
Wind River - FAC Maniac Box Set (open or sealed) Mint or damaged, doesn't matter as long as it's reasonably priced
Frozen Elsa lenti (open or sealed) and Bonus box (see image)
Shaun of the Dead (Everythingblu box set see image) complete set, or empty case is fine as well

Attachments

• 171679_large.jpg
    171679_large.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
  • CDANBoRVEAA499O.jpg
    CDANBoRVEAA499O.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 4
Hopefully a ninja would be willing to help me find or sell me their OC of Doctor Strange from Blufans. I would prefer a sealed copy but I wouldn't mind a mint open copy.