I'm new here!

Mar 5, 2015
BIRMINGHAM, UK
Hey guys, new HDN Member from the UK.

Started collecting Blurays about 3 years ago and have about 300 blurays so far. Mainly interested in Steelbooks, adding to my Predator shrine and finishing my DC animated collection off.

My favourite movie is Predator and I would love to earn that Predator Medal on this community!

Love the community spirit on here, I've already had a few members help me out and show me the ropes. Massive shout out to Guiltybyproxy for introducing me to this site.

Feel free to chat to me I love discussions on films or blurays.

Awesome Introduction @Selman1422! :thumbs: This place is amazing and full of great members! :notworthy: Enjoy your time here with us and best of luck earning your Predator Award! :cool: Speaking of which, last night I purchased a new Edition!
downloadfile-6.jpeg

If you want to speak to another Predator fan, allow me introduce you to the MAN @ocielz :cool: Get in here Ninja Bro! :notworthy:

Awesome Introduction @Selman1422! :thumbs: This place is amazing and full of great members! :notworthy: Enjoy your time here with us and best of luck earning your Predator Award! :cool: Speaking of which, last night I purchased a new Edition!
View attachment 162307

If you want to speak to another Predator fan, allow me introduce you to the MAN @ocielz :cool: Get in here Ninja Bro! :notworthy:

Is there anyway to got a hold of that Predator Slip? I'm UK so I can't find it anywhere?!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
He's an awesome dude, and I just let him know everyone here would treat him like family.. I've never had any issues, and I only invite the best ;)

As a ritual @Selman1422, you'll need to stand outside for 4 days. Bring a sleeping bag, and burial money. Good luck, buddy. Lol

Thanks bro already got people offering me blus I need, I'll go get my sleeping bag now. But then I promise I won't talk about it. ;)

Reactions: guiltybyproxy
Is there anyway to got a hold of that Predator Slip? I'm UK so I can't find it anywhere?!
Welcome to the forum! Once you have 20 posts you will have access to the trading section. You will be able to ask other members for items and join Group Buys that will allow you to get items from all over the world. I'm sure someone will be able to help you with the Predator Slip!:)