Immortals - 2 Versions (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: April 12th, 2012 - each Steelbook will be a 3 disc edition-3D Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray and DVD.

Per the shop owner, pre-orders close March 15,2012.

http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index...._&action=article&group_id=41&aid=2018&lang=NL

http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index...._&action=article&group_id=41&aid=2019&lang=NL

Updated pack shots:

b_2018.jpg
b_2019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been 3 weeks and mine is not here.
But Bert did reply...

Sorry I am late with an answer on your question Gavin
we can only wait, sometimes it takes longer and sometimes it takes shorter. I can not help further by sending with mailpost

Kind regards

Bert

I was going to email him but since it's not tracked, I guess there isn't much that can be done. I'm getting both copies shipped with Real Steel, which I think is sold out (maybe wrong no that), so I hope it doesn't get lost! Hope yours turns up soon!

Reactions: terry44
ok, your opinion. I'm talking about version 2...not sure what version you are referring to. you always seem to have UK release favoritism since you're from the UK. just an observation. AcidCor3 feels the same way as me.

Print Quality is not like I am Legend. I found it inferior.

Last edited:
I was going to email him but since it's not tracked, I guess there isn't much that can be done. I'm getting both copies shipped with Real Steel, which I think is sold out (maybe wrong no that), so I hope it doesn't get lost! Hope yours turns up soon!

Cannot remember how much postage I paid?
10 Euros rings a bell. If it was 10 Euros you would think this would include registered delivery?

FYI,

I paid the cheapest shipping without tracking from Bert. Based on the date stamp on the package, it took 2 weeks from Bert to USA.

ok, your opinion. I'm talking about version 2...not sure what version you are referring to. you always seem to have UK release favoritism since you're from the UK. just an observation. AcidCor3 feels the same way as me.

I also agree that this has a similar print as I am Legend Germany. It looks like he's coming out of the steelbook like Will Smith is on I am Legend. Check it out:
IMG_1968.jpg

Also mine took 2 weeks like May's to get to me from Bert.

Thanks Munstarz40 for the comparison! Lovely picture..it shows in your shot.

I also agree that this has a similar print as I am Legend Germany. It looks like he's coming out of the steelbook like Will Smith is on I am Legend. Check it out:
IMG_1968.jpg

Also mine took 2 weeks like May's to get to me from Bert.

No dude. This is one of the very few titles where I felt the UK release had the best artwork although the disc itself is cut. It has the shiny bling effect which the NL SB doesn't. Also, the audio / video encoding is one of the worst I have seen.

I am referring to the one with the guy alone in the front cover.

Let me refresh your statement.

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=269552&postcount=283

I disagree with your statement that the print quality is inferior with I Am Legend. Several other members agreed with my statement.

I'm not talking about which audio or video is better. I'm talking about artwork print quality...not audio or video quality.

No dude. This is one of the very few titles where I felt the UK release had the best artwork although the disc itself is cut. It has the shiny bling effect which the NL SB doesn't. Also, the audio / video encoding is one of the worst I have seen.

What do you mean it has no shiny bling effect? The entire image of Cavill speaks of bling. The entire front cover was printed so as to create a 3D effect on a 2D surface. IMHO I think they did a pretty good job at it too. I think these Dutch versions have more bling than any other editions out. From all the editions I believe that these to be the best there is for this title. :oohyeah: It's a matter of perception is all, but everybody's entitled to there own opinion.

Reactions: digitalbabe
What do you mean it has no shiny bling effect? The entire image of Cavill speaks of bling. The entire front cover was printed so as to create a 3D effect on a 2D surface. IMHO I think they did a pretty good job at it too. I think these Dutch versions have more bling than any other editions out.
Agree :D

From all the editions I believe that these to be the best there is for this title. :oohyeah: It's a matter of perception is all, but everybody's entitled to there own opinion.
Disagree :p, this comes close to the French one which I still think it's número UNO for me, but hey we've been here before haven't we?? :hilarious: