In The Heart Of The Sea (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #6) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29th , 2017
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

HSNkI8m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned this about releasing a movie that fac did just a few months and not choose something new. Or at least release them at the same time so people have the choice from the start. Jan replied that this and 13 hours were both in the works since the fac editions however the studio held up some components inside of them which is why the delay from fac. They also had already made the commitment to the studio to release them so they are following through. However he also mentioned that after these releases the bb line should be taking their own path onward which I hope is at least not rehashing fac titles and giving us other movies that don't have a premium. Now fac and bb pricing I hope dosnt continue to increase as it is otherwise I'm gonna be a lot more selective in getting titles that others have done as well example zootopia from blufans and fac. Right now I have both but if fa price increases I'll be just getting one or the other. There movie selection I personally like as half of them don't have releases from other companies which is one main reason I started collecting facs in the first place. And title selection is opinion based to start some will like some won't. Wont be getting this one though as of right now other movies more for me

I am really happy that I lost my collector's number more than a year ago. It must be really hard for faithful FAC collectors who have spent tens of thousands of CZK to see how FA doesn't give a fuuck about anything and anyone except their pocket. And I am also happy that more and more people start to see this through.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
There wouldn't be hate if BB / FAC had been honest about the projects aim to begin with. Clearly they want to bleed a loyal fan base dry.
It's an insult because they think they can just take their left over stock, slap a slip cover on it, sell it at a premium price, and expect it to sell out. Which is exactly what they did.

It's also a lost opportunity as there are thousands of movies that deserve the premium treatment but BB cannot escape outside the heaps of unsold steelbooks in the FA warehouse.

FA already floods the market with its (often subpar) releases. Now they are flooding it with two copies of the same movie!!
it's not a FA problem, it's a problem in general. every company re-re-re-re-re-re-release their movies and most of us buy them, because of the packaging. blame us to be stupid enough buying these.

Hell yeah!
giphy.gif
a debossed/embossed full glossy WEA steelbook would be awesome. I f*cking love this movie.

Not every company has a "side project" doing re-releases of its own originals to clear old warehouse stock.
but does it matter, if they re-release it as a side project to clear out warehouse stock? to re-release an identical OOP release is the same situation.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I mentioned this about releasing a movie that fac did just a few months and not choose something new. Or at least release them at the same time so people have the choice from the start. Jan replied that this and 13 hours were both in the works since the fac editions however the studio held up some components inside of them which is why the delay from fac. They also had already made the commitment to the studio to release them so they are following through. However he also mentioned that after these releases the bb line should be taking their own path onward which I hope is at least not rehashing fac titles and giving us other movies that don't have a premium. Now fac and bb pricing I hope dosnt continue to increase as it is otherwise I'm gonna be a lot more selective in getting titles that others have done as well example zootopia from blufans and fac. Right now I have both but if fa price increases I'll be just getting one or the other. There movie selection I personally like as half of them don't have releases from other companies which is one main reason I started collecting facs in the first place. And title selection is opinion based to start some will like some won't. Wont be getting this one though as of right now other movies more for me

Must. Use. Commas.
I agree with what you're trying to say, it's just a bit difficult to read.
Also, "there" and "their" are different words. So is "they're".

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Maybe English isn't 'their' first launguage?

Maybe, even likely, since for about 90% of people using it now it's a second/third language, as it is for me. Doesn't mean you can't use commas or common sense. You can't deny that in the last few years there's substantially more careless quickie texts everywhere from the "chat" and twitter generation. Some written so badly you can hardly understand, and that is just rude.

Maybe, even likely, since for about 90% of people using it now it's a second/third language, as it is for me. Doesn't mean you can't use commas or common sense. You can't deny that in the last few years there's substantially more careless quickie texts everywhere from the "chat" and twitter generation. Some written so badly you can hardly understand, and that is just rude.
Whilst I can't deny grammar has deteriorated over the years, you only have to look at the sky news app as an example of poorly executed grammar, this is a forum mate, not an English exam!
Chill, c u l8r :LOL:

For those of you that remember TopCat, try understanding his English and riddles here :LOL:
As long as you understand the content of the message, I don't think anyone really gives a shite if we had bad grammar or not. Obviously it helps to use the best grammar available but not essential. At least the member had spent the time making a contribution to the forum which is better than most lurkers here. @Lenny Nero congratulations to mark your 79th post within the space of nearly 3 years. Continue to lurk while you're at it. Oops, sorry I couldn't count, make that nearly FOUR years. Just wanted to round it up :rofl:

For those of you that remember TopCat, try understanding his English and riddles here :LOL:
As long as you understand the content of the message, I don't think anyone really gives a shite if we had bad grammar or not. Obviously it helps to use the best grammar available but not essential. At least the member had spent the time making a contribution to the forum which is better than most lurkers here. @Lenny Nero congratulations to mark your 79th post within the space of nearly 3 years. Continue to lurk while you're at it. Oops, sorry I couldn't count, make that nearly FOUR years. Just wanted to round it up :rofl:

Well said @sunnyx :thumbs:

Reactions: sunnyx
Must. Use. Commas.
I agree with what you're trying to say, it's just a bit difficult to read.
Also, "there" and "their" are different words. So is "they're".

Thanks for the English lesson. I know commas are supposed to be in there, however when typing a response on a small device it is hard sometimes when your in a hurry. Since I am not writing a English paper I didn't think it mattered much. If my content was conveyed and understood which you say you understood it then job done. Now your correct with the usage of "there, thier and they're" all mean something different and if you asked any of my teachers I always put the wrong one in my work all well. Even though I know which each one means. Anyways thanks for the grammar lessons and have a good day.

Thankyou to everyone else as well for being friendly

Thanks for the English lesson. I know commas are supposed to be in there, however when typing a response on a small device it is hard sometimes when your in a hurry. Since I am not writing a English paper I didn't think it mattered much. If my content was conveyed and understood which you say you understood it then job done. Now your you're correct with the usage of "there, thier and they're" all mean something different and if you asked any of my teachers I always put the wrong one in my work all well. Even though I know which each one means. Anyways thanks for the grammar lessons and have a good day.

Thankyou to everyone else as well for being friendly

Fixed that for you bud ;)

Now we've all been schooled in grammar let's get back to topic please. Should you wish to be expert English language lecturers amongst yourselves please feel free to carry this on in PM.

Many thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer and harry