In The Heart Of The Sea (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #6) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29th , 2017
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

HSNkI8m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed that for you bud ;)

Now we've all been schooled in grammar let's get back to topic please. Should you wish to be expert English language lecturers amongst yourselves please feel free to carry this on in PM.

Many thanks

Thanks now this release is a bit of a let down for my black barons lineup. Guess I won't be completing it at 100% as the movie itself was a 1 time watch for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Well that lasted long didn't it !. I was planning on trying to collect the full BB collection but 6 releases in and we are already getting a steel which had an fa release a few months ago :(.

Sort it out please FA. I feel I'm far from the only one losing interest in your products. It's a shame as well as for me they where my first taste of the premium steel market and now you just can't compare any of their releases to the other premium players

Was Hitman more than a 1 time watch for you?:wow:

Well that one was like more of a 1.5 time watch for me. Watched it on bluray and watched it when it came in fx when nothing else was on tv. Lol. However since I collect movies in general and fa didn't do it I choose bbs edtion of it.

This release is literally more pointless than the new Zavvi wave of Disney re-releases.

The original FAC release for this movie is sufficient. And there is simply nothing else to discuss.

• Thanks
Reactions: D3mon and harry
I'm surprised no one mentinoed how ridiculous the shipping and handling charges are. Not only are the charges way higher than any other retailer but then they use the cheapest possible bubble wrap they can find. Then on top of that, they use the lightest and thinest boxes they can find. I can't tell you how many times I received damaged items over and over. It's getting ridiculous and I just wish they would choose better titles especially when you know every other retailer is releasing the same stuff. Try to choose something that no other retailer has done. Like someone else said, there's so many other good movies that need premium steelbook treatment. If your going to release a new steelbook every week, the least you can do is make sure it's not going to be released by all other places.

I'm surprised no one mentinoed how ridiculous the shipping and handling charges are. Not only are the charges way higher than any other retailer but then they use the cheapest possible bubble wrap they can find. Then on top of that, they use the lightest and thinest boxes they can find. I can't tell you how many times I received damaged items over and over. It's getting ridiculous and I just wish they would choose better titles especially when you know every other retailer is releasing the same stuff. Try to choose something that no other retailer has done. Like someone else said, there's so many other good movies that need premium steelbook treatment. If your going to release a new steelbook every week, the least you can do is make sure it's not going to be released by all other places.
There packaging is bullet proof and waterproof in my experience. Not sure why you had a bad experience but all mine have been overpacked IMO. Yes shipping is expensive for 1 item but if you add a couple titles it works out pretty decent.

There packaging is bullet proof and waterproof in my experience. Not sure why you had a bad experience but all mine have been overpacked IMO. Yes shipping is expensive for 1 item but if you add a couple titles it works out pretty decent.

Yea the shipping isn't bad when you order multiples.The problem is for these pre-orders that only allow 1 copy, who wants to have to always buy something else just to save on shpping everytime,. You should see the packages I receive from them. The boxes are completely smashed and the trash bag doesn't do anything when you have a super light box. 95% of the time the bubble wrap they use doesn't even have any bubbles on them. When I say this, I'm speaking of ordering directly not from Karl. Everytime I get damaged steelbooks, I get the same response. We're sorry well package better next time. I spend alot of money with them and I know I'm not the only one who experiences the same old stuff. Take for example, kimchi THere's times where he ships big orders, not only with strong boxes but puts layers of bubble wrap around the outside of the box. I very rarely have any problems with other retailers and most of the other retailers send out replacements. Not FAC!

Yea the shipping isn't bad when you order multiples.The problem is for these pre-orders that only allow 1 copy, who wants to have to always buy something else just to save on shpping everytime,. You should see the packages I receive from them. The boxes are completely smashed and the trash bag doesn't do anything when you have a super light box. 95% of the time the bubble wrap they use doesn't even have any bubbles on them. When I say this, I'm speaking of ordering directly not from Karl. Everytime I get damaged steelbooks, I get the same response. We're sorry well package better next time. I spend alot of money with them and I know I'm not the only one who experiences the same old stuff. Take for example, kimchi THere's times where he ships big orders, not only with strong boxes but puts layers of bubble wrap around the outside of the box. I very rarely have any problems with other retailers and most of the other retailers send out replacements. Not FAC!

I haven't ordered directly from Filmarena in a while, but when I did all the packages were bullet proof just like @howarmat said. Also not once have I been left without a replacement, whether it's a blu-ray disc, booklet, steelbook or empty slip. I don't know why your experience with Filmarena has been so dreadful. If I ever had any serious problems with a retailer it was with Kimchi.

I wouldn't consider $40 for shipping decent...

• Thanks
Reactions: D3mon and blu-steel

You have two choices against FA.
1 - file a claim with your bank or Paypal and most probably get banned from buying again.
2 - or just stop buying directly if you keep getting trashed parcels.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
You have two choices against FA.
1 - file a claim with your bank or Paypal and most probably get banned from buying again.
2 - or just stop buying directly if you keep getting trashed parcels.

They took away my collectible number after I filed a claim with my credit card company for a package not received...

People curse Zavvi. Most of these premium retailers operate with very little tolerance and ethics. The moment you start complaining (even if it is genuine) they get hostile and try to ban you. This is why I have zero sympathy towards these type of retailers.

I have had good experiences with all the Asian retailers. Zavvi is a pain in the butt but overall I'm happy with their customer service. Amazon has amazing customer service, but is not perfect. FilmArena is definitely the worst. I emailed them several times about a package I didn't receive. The tracking showed clearly that it never made it to me and was returned to the Czech Republic for some unknown reason. They claimed that they never received the package back, and were unable to refund me until they did receive it. After a month of this, I opened a claim with my credit card company and got my money refunded pretty easily. Now my collectible number is gone, and I've been buying from FilmArena for a couple years...

Reactions: lgans316
I have had good experiences with all the Asian retailers. Zavvi is a pain in the butt but overall I'm happy with their customer service. Amazon has amazing customer service, but is not perfect. FilmArena is definitely the worst. I emailed them several times about a package I didn't receive. The tracking showed clearly that it never made it to me and was returned to the Czech Republic for some unknown reason. They claimed that they never received the package back, and were unable to refund me until they did receive it. After a month of this, I opened a claim with my credit card company and got my money refunded pretty easily. Now my collectible number is gone, and I've been buying from FilmArena for a couple years...

I had a good few years with Kimchidvd, but after I received damaged 1-click order and wanted a replacement everything went wrong after that. After some really long waiting got things sorted out and the same thing happened with my next 1-click order as every edition was damaged, even I told them to check the items next time so it wouldn't happend again. Another long waiting to get responses and nothing worked out. In the end things were sorted out again and Tony promised me replacement slips, but those never came. Even though I was a loyal customer for years, it seems I went to the blacklist and they didn't want anything to with me anymore. A lot of retailers are very sensitive and I guess this could happend with any of them

Reactions: lgans316