Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just one Edition
FAC #133 INCEPTION DOUBLE 3D LENTICULAR FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet 4K Ultra HD Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (3 Blu-ray)
That's what I said. It contains 3 lentis. I didn't say it was 3 editions :thumbs:

That's what I said. It contains 3 lentis. I didn't say it was 3 editions :thumbs:
Slip is a 3D Lenti on the front and back of the slip and and includes a 3D Lenti Magnet on the Steelbook itself
Nothing unusual there been a good few releases that had this

Reactions: DMD4k
Double lenti? (n) Great!

FA are probably the weakest lenticular retailer. Not on a par with any of the Asian ones IMO.

Will wait for the BS, but XL slip + poor quality double lenti = probable pass.

Reactions: Masta Norris
Double lenti? (n) Great!

FA are probably the weakest lenticular retailer. Not on a par with any of the Asian ones IMO.

Will wait for the BS, but XL slip + poor quality double lenti = probable pass.
A lot of their recent 3D Lentis have been decent lot better than a few years ago

Reactions: Actarus
Slip is a 3D Lenti on the front and back of the slip and and includes a 3D Lenti Magnet on the Steelbook itself
Nothing unusual there been a good few releases that had this
That's not true at all Paul. It is very unusual that FA includes a lenti magnet in their lenti/double lenti slips, XL or not. In fact, it is so unusual that of the 133 FACs (many more editions) they have only done that once before. Once.
In any case I was just excited to see this edition coming soon.

That's not true at all Paul. It is very unusual that FA includes a lenti magnet in their lenti/double lenti slips, XL or not. In fact, it is so unusual that of the 133 FACs (many more editions) they have only done that once before. Once.
In any case I was just excited to see this edition coming soon.
When they have only one edition E1 most included a Lenti Magnet yes there was only a few E1 slips that was Double Lenti with some others been single Lenti on the front and embossed on the back.

The reasson why the other Double Lentii Editions did not have a Lenti Magnet is because these was part of multi editions of a release as in not a E1 release but was E2 or E3 etc

Guess The Shining and The Exorcist from Black Barons will have to wait till next round then. Nice to see that Inception is one of the next 4 to be released in the FAC line. Fingers crossed we get a decent amount for the GB as I can imagine this will be the first bloodbath in quite some time especially with a lot of ninjas missing out on a premium when Zetas was so limited. I was hopefully that this would be a FS but DL is ok if they have improved from Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom SL as that was so pixelated. Anyways bring on the BS and GB should be this month for these next 4, correct?

Guess The Shining and The Exorcist from Black Barons will have to wait till next round then. Nice to see that Inception is one of the next 4 to be released in the FAC line. Fingers crossed we get a decent amount for the GB as I can imagine this will be the first bloodbath in quite some time especially with a lot of ninjas missing out on a premium when Zetas was so limited. I was hopefully that this would be a FS but DL is ok if they have improved from Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom SL as that was so pixelated. Anyways bring on the BS and GB should be this month for these next 4, correct?
Have you been waiting long for this one? :p FAC130-134 all this month? Sure :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: bring it on!!

Reactions: willbar84