Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I like J-Cards lots of info on them. We’re not used to them on premium but they will become more frequent. Magnetic box for Alita BB had a J-Card under the Shrink Wrap and this was Sony. But don’t remember if each single edition had them, I’d have to check.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Personally I like J-Cards lots of info on them. We’re not used to them on premium but they will become more frequent. Magnetic box for Alita BB had a J-Card under the Shrink Wrap and this was Sony. But don’t remember if each single edition had them, I’d have to check.
I don't want to get used to them, not on a premium!! Nope. Not happening.

J-Card for Manta’s Boxset Ready Player One was placed under the Shrink Wrap
I only have one Manta OC so i should have said I meant on the individual slips. This is how they packed them: steelbook --> seal -- > J-card --> polybag --> bubblewrap --> box

I only have one Manta OC so i should have said I meant on the individual slips. This is how they packed them: steelbook --> seal -- > J-card --> polybag --> bubblewrap --> box

Yes you are right, only J-Card under the shrink wrap was for Boxset Ready Player One. The Fantastic Beast Boxset, J-Card is under Shrink Wrap only half way up (it is a wrap around one). But personally I don’t mind as I Open my editions.

Reactions: DMD4k

Film arena do listen to feedbacks.

What I can potentially see happening for WB editions is to shrink wrap the Fullslip as usual and then add the J-Card and shrink wrap once again. This way anyone could remove the shrink wrap that holds the J-Card without unsealing the Fullslip from its original Shrink Wrap :emb:

Film arena do listen to feedbacks.

What I can potentially see happening for WB editions is to shrink wrap the Fullslip as usual and then add the J-Card and shrink wrap once again. This way anyone could remove the shrink wrap that holds the J-Card without unsealing the Fullslip from its original Shrink Wrap :emb:
That would work :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'll light the signal