Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity do you have any evidence that this is the case? How would you know what 500+ supposed fac vip collectors are doing with their pre-order? Genuinely interested.

This ongoing conversation do not belong in this Specific Release Thread. Please stay on topic or move to the FA retailer zone to continue this discussion.

With so many off topic posts, members can no longer follow properly conversation regarding this release thread which should be about Inception FAC # 133

@Wreck @IRON MAN

This ongoing conversation do not belong in this Specific Release Thread. Please stay on topic or move to the FA retailer zone to continue this discussion.

With so many off topic posts, members can no longer follow properly conversation regarding this release thread which should be about Inception FAC # 133

@Wreck @IRON MAN
Ok that's fair enough but i was relating my question to the inception release. Perhaps in the interests of fairness you can tell the other users who were discussing this with me so that everyone can move to the correct thread. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity do you have any evidence that this is the case? How would you know what 500+ supposed fac vip collectors are doing with their pre-order? Genuinely interested.
Actarus himself went off/on topic but I’ll answer. He doesn’t have to know what 500 vip are doing. You can guesstimate it yourself. As long as you don’t see 100 or even 50 copies of this being flipped at once on eBay, or any other classifieds, the % is rather small. And with that you must conclude the vast majority are keeping them. Or they’re getting lost in the mail.
That’s not conclusive but it’s a start.

On the other hand you’re the accuser of vips not collecting. So the burden of proof really lies on you.

Last edited:
Ok that's fair enough but i was relating my question to the inception release. Perhaps in the interests of fairness you can tell the other users who were discussing this with me so that everyone can move to the correct thread. Thanks.
Boo Actarus. I’m staying here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Actarus
Actuaría himself went off/on topic but I’ll answer. He doesn’t have to know what 500 vip are doing. You can guesstimate it yourself. As long as you don’t see 100 or even 50 copies of this being flipped at once on eBay, or any other classifieds, the % is rather small. And with that you must conclude the vast majority are keeping them. Or they’re getting lost in the mail.

On the other hand you’re the accuser of vips not collecting. So the burden of proof really lies on you.
Actually the amount alone for the GBs shows you how many collectable numbers are "vacant" but spoken for to the GB hosts here and other places. So even since most numbers that still active will pick this up, there are still many others that are finding a home without ebay

This release is sought after so i assume most will surely want this copy

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
Actuaría himself went off/on topic but I’ll answer. He doesn’t have to know what 500 vip are doing. You can guesstimate it yourself. As long as you don’t see 100 or even 50 copies of this being flipped at once on eBay, or any other classifieds, the % is rather small. And with that you must conclude the vast majority are keeping them. Or they’re getting lost in the mail.

]
Ah well guess we will never truly know. After weighing up the options I decided to go for the hdzeta inception as was far cheaper and the lenti looks a bit clearer than the fa one. Hope that's the case in hand *gulp*

@Wreck @IRON MAN
Order... Order!! The Ambassador has spoken :censored::bag:

:p

Ok let’s keep this as last update here on this one to go off topic. I have a fac number (not low but less than 500) I still have 100s of fac releases so far including BB. I sold a very few just because sometimes I need to buy 2 copies of same release WWA or WEA that doesn’t matter(edition 1,2 of same movie). I’ll buy all editions to make sure I have the still number active. Ofcourse this is only my story but I guess this would be the case for majority of still number collectors. It’s not easy you always keep spending but you keep your collector at bay. Lastly very few I declined to buy say I’m not interested in horror movies so you do have an option to opt out some releases. Hope this helps. I think they have established a good collector base they just need to start increasing the numbers. But it’s always a trade off. Coming to inception I never had a second thought as I missed zeta already.

Reactions: crib79
Fyi: the other forum was able to "only" get 18 copies in their GB (excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland members).

Well I just received my edition and am very pleased with the lenticular. Still shrinked wrap but will open it when it cools down(so hot outside copy feels very warm)

The depth is really nice, I have no complain about that, only thing I can see why some people might complain it would be the clarity of the characters as they are so small. I assume it must be an issue to have a perfectly clear lenti when they are that small within the art.

Can’t wait to open it :happy:

Well I just received my edition and am very pleased with the lenticular. Still shrinked wrap but will open it when it cools down(so hot outside copy feels very warm)

The depth is really nice, I have no complain about that, only thing I can see why some people might complain it would be the clarity of the characters as they are so small. I assume it must be an issue to have a perfectly clear lenti when they are that small within the art.

Can’t wait to open it :happy:
Glad to read this Actarus :thumbs: :thumbs: Will you be posting some great pics?

Reactions: Actarus
Just got mine. The lenticular is awful. (n) In fact I'd go as far as to say it's probably one of the worst in my collection.

It's more pixely than a Commodore 64 game! I mean just look at your photo of the rear of the DL......

I keep hearing about how Filmarenas lenticulars are getting better, however, whenever I get one they are so poor.

Anyone want to trade for the HDZETA edition? :naughty:

Just got mine. The lenticular is awful. (n) In fact I'd go as far as to say it's probably one of the worst in my collection.

It's more pixely than a Commodore 64 game! I mean just look at your photo of the rear of the DL......

I keep hearing about how Filmarenas lenticulars are getting better, however, whenever I get one they are so poor.

Anyone want to trade for the HDZETA edition? :naughty:
Is the back lenti the best it could be? No
But overall package is fantastic