IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 30 July 14, 2023
Purchase link: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Price: $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti & Double Lenti) - $174.97 (Box Set)

952157C7-DEB9-44B9-B588-7D3EA1A71FDF.jpeg
376C0993-40A1-49A3-B4B6-53143E719A70.jpeg
705531FF-041E-40F4-AEEE-BF35DA14BE50.jpeg
2E248BC3-E10C-40F4-92BA-87F35A5D2E09.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I settled on a OC for this, I just couldn't decide. The DL could have fantastic depth, but that front is tired. The SL could be nice, and I love the image, but it doesn't look sharp so may fail as a lenti. It should've been a FS. The FS is pretty great, if not a touch bland. That should've been a SL, depth on that front shot would've been great. Hopefully the OC PET is cool in hand.

Also concerned how that single lenti will look in hand. The image is so faint I feel like we’ve seen this issue before and the outcome hasn’t been great

Reactions: samdavies
Also concerned how that single lenti will look in hand. The image is so faint I feel like we’ve seen this issue before and the outcome hasn’t been great
Mhmm. That was my exact concern. Gut instinct was to go for just that one, but the more I looked at it, the more concerned I was it'd look poor in hand. Lesser issue if it was a bloody FS.

Didn’t people end up liking the DL of Interstellar though which is similar?

Mhmm. That was my exact concern. Gut instinct was to go for just that one, but the more I looked at it, the more concerned I was it'd look poor in hand. Lesser issue if it was a bloody FS.
I’m probably going to one click and at least that way I can decide whether to keep the SL or not

Yeah I’ve got the SL of all the Nolan Mantas but the DL was decent and from what I read, looked good in hand.

View attachment 553757
Yeah but that’s a much clearer image. Much less misty

The inception SL is nothing like that. It could potentially be more like their suicide squad DL. Which isn’t bad. But could of been better

Didn’t people end up liking the DL of Interstellar though which is similar?
I don't think the DL for interstellar is remotely similar. It's sharp and clear. Only real comparison is that it has a white and grey colour scheme lol It looks great btw, love mine. The inception SL is noticeably blurry and washed out in the BS', it's worrying.

Yeah but that’s a much clearer image. Much less misty

The inception SL is nothing like that. It could potentially be more like their suicide squad DL. Which isn’t bad. But could of been better

The background of it is just as hazy!

The beauty shot of this SL of this is a bit blurry itself so we won’t really know how clear the characters in the foreground will look until in hand I guess but if they are clear there should be some depth.

xD 1 buy on MP one with de8ossed one here then resell on scalpbay xD.
Lul. That why do impatience. xD