Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 12, 2016
Purchase link: Nova - Kimchi
Price: $31.99 (Kimchi) - $32.99 (Nova)
Note: WEA steelbook, Matte finish, 1/4 slip, 2-disc, Made in Denmark

image-4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need an Inception steelbook and this one has the best art work of any of them so I don't care if it's a matte finish personally

Not that I've been hit with customs fees with Nova I am wondering whether or not Zavvi will get these and thus be cheaper...

Yes you're right. :)
Btw I believe it's already Sold Out on JSDVD.
I had ordered from Kimchi on Friday and forgot I had already ordered from JSDVD - so one of them had to get the axe! I love JSDVD, but if the steelbook is basically identical, I have to go Kimchi. I love the Taiwan steelbooks, but man, the shipping can be brutal!

I had ordered from Kimchi on Friday and forgot I had already ordered from JSDVD - so one of them had to get the axe! I love JSDVD, but if the steelbook is basically identical, I have to go Kimchi. I love the Taiwan steelbooks, but man, the shipping can be brutal!
I also ordered both but I'll keep both orders. :)
I like those korean 1/3 band design and I can't hide my love for Taiwan Steelbooks... :drool:
To save on postage on JSDVD I always ask them to group my orders.

I also ordered both but I'll keep both orders. :)
I like those korean 1/3 band design and I can't hide my love for Taiwan Steelbooks... :drool:
To save on postage on JSDVD I always ask them to group my orders.
I would have loved to have kept both...but the amount of $$ I have already spent on this film borders on the obscene!:rofl: (The big Kahuna being the FNAC metal Dream Machine suitcase).
I hope I don't get cancellation remorse when you post the picks of the Taiwan version when you get it!;)