Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #36) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 18,2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Prices: 899 CZK - 1898 CZK (Steelbook with Alien Attacker Ship)
Notes: Limited to 1001 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

received_1357065380976679.jpeg ID4.jpg
film_22578_3.jpg

film_22578_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has already been covered, this fac is limited to 1001 copies, are there 1002 and above copies that come with the ship or is that the 1001 copies will be split between fac on its own and fac +ship?

there are a total of 1001 print run so I am guessing this will be split between the FAC or FAC+ship.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
So the GB goes live tomorrow but will we be seeing package details before that?

there are a total of 1001 print run so I am guessing this will be split between the FAC or FAC+ship.

1001 FAC copies and you can chose to have your copie with the ship ;)

Thanks guys, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

So it's pretty limited considering fac sometimes have 2000 copies of some of their releases. Still trying to make my mind up on this one, I paid the pre order price for the zavvi one (I think it was £14.99) and I was really let down by that steelbook so an upgrade might be in order.. just not sure I want to pay £30 odd for this film. I do enjoy the movie, it's so stupid it's actually funny, nice easy watch. I've not got long to decide before the gb opens, hope we see some beauty shots as that will make up my mind for sure:happy:

So it's pretty limited considering fac sometimes have 2000 copies of some of their releases. Still trying to make my mind up on this one, I paid the pre order price for the zavvi one (I think it was £14.99) and I was really let down by that steelbook so an upgrade might be in order.. just not sure I want to pay £30 odd for this film. I do enjoy the movie, it's so stupid it's actually funny, nice easy watch. I've not got long to decide before the gb opens, hope we see some beauty shots as that will make up my mind for sure:happy:

Exactly what I'm thinking, I don't love the film but it was a childhood classic and a stupid easy watch, but I'm also not sure I want to spend £32ish with shipping on it and it's also why I need to see the beauty shot before I join the GB but the good news is we should see it before

What's this attacker ship?

Its weather to me it is avalable in your country also if you want a ship . I assume postage will be determined later for the Attacker ship . IF Karel is posting it will be sent Alien Bomb proof thats for sure :)

I know same thing here flower . Being as I wnt to seemit with a 1st class idiot of an ex. It always taints when I watch see Independence Day the fact I went with him :vomit: to see it .

EXCELLENT brain in nutral movie :notworthy: .

What to do :banghead: .

Just a quick one, if you don't fancy the high price, Amazon are doing standard amray for only £7 released on the 30th may. Cheapest I have seen.

Last edited:
Through money away?? So steelbook collection isn't throwing money away? Some collect gift edition aswell and this ship is awesome:thumbs: You want to keep your money, stay away from steelbook/movie collection:rofl: buy Netflix.. But thats no fun:yawn:

Silly? Everything about collection is silly to some people;) People collect what they are interested in!

Good luck to ninjas today:thumbs:

Through money away?? So steelbook collection isn't throwing money away? Some collect gift edition aswell and this ship is awesome:thumbs: You want to keep your money, stay away from steelbook/movie collection:rofl: buy Netflix.. But thats no fun:yawn:

Silly? Everything about collection is silly to some people;) People collect what they are interested in!

Good luck to ninjas today:thumbs:
Have you held the attacker ship in your hand? I have and it's crap. If you have seen it in person and like it, that's fine and I can't criticize you for your opinion. I'm just giving my opinion because I think a lot of people will be disappointed with the ship.

• Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
Have you held the attacker ship in your hand? I have and it's crap. If you have seen it in person and like it, that's fine and I can't criticize you for your opinion. I'm just giving my opinion because I think a lot of people will be disappointed with the ship.

No, not in hand. But it looks good i think, and will be a cool extra on my shelf i hope:naughty:

I know same thing here flower . Being as I wnt to seemit with a 1st class idiot of an ex. It always taints when I watch see Independence Day the fact I went with him :vomit: to see it .

EXCELLENT brain in nutral movie :notworthy: .

What to do :banghead: .

That sucks, but I'm glad you still enjoy the film enough to consider buying the fac.:thumbs:

This is what I'm thinking today, I'm only on one fac gb now that I haven't paid for yet and that's dredd, there are a few gb's that I want to join, T2, forest gump and shawshank redemption but those might be a while so I could look at it, that while there is a gap in my orders I should just get on this gb now. Really do wanna see the package first but FA don't usually disappoint. :happy: I'll keep checking in today :oohyeah:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair