Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #36) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 18,2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Prices: 899 CZK - 1898 CZK (Steelbook with Alien Attacker Ship)
Notes: Limited to 1001 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

received_1357065380976679.jpeg ID4.jpg
film_22578_3.jpg

film_22578_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: beauty shot is done but its not officially confirmed yet so FilmArena cant reveal it either.

Not really sure if it will happen today so when the GB goes live and there is still no beauty shot I suggest you sign up anyway and in case you will change your mind after seeing the BS and would want to cancel then just edit your original post.

Can we back out of the GB altogether if we don't like either version?

FYI: beauty shot is done but its not officially confirmed yet so FilmArena cant reveal it either.

Not really sure if it will happen today so when the GB goes live and there is still no beauty shot I suggest you sign up anyway and in case you will change your mind after seeing the BS and would want to cancel then just edit your original post.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee

Excellent news and thanks for the confirmation and allowing us to back out of this one if we aren't happy.

Top marks

Also in the interest of fairness, when a release is delayed by more than 3 weeks, GB hosts must be in a position to accept refund requests from members. I know this is more work for the GB hosts, but from a buyer's perspective I think it is perfectly fine to ask.

Also in the interest of fairness, when a release is delayed by more than 3 weeks, GB hosts must be in a position to accept refund requests from members. I know this is more work for the GB hosts, but from a buyer's perspective I think it is perfectly fine to ask.

This is a matter best discussed with the host himself by PM or posted in the corresponding GB thread. Let's not derail yet another release thread by arguing for and against GBs & their rules etc... Thanks.