Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #36) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 18,2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Prices: 899 CZK - 1898 CZK (Steelbook with Alien Attacker Ship)
Notes: Limited to 1001 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

received_1357065380976679.jpeg ID4.jpg
film_22578_3.jpg

film_22578_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have a release date yet? Wondering if there is a snowball's chance of me getting these before next ID4 movie opens in US?

Really interested in seeing the full package for this release. The WWA is decent, but the jet flying in photoshopped space has always triggered my nerd alarm.

ouch £26.20 normal fac then £55.32 if you want with the spaceship, then you gonna have to add shipping as well.
so glad i decided to pass on this and just stick with zavvi version (£15.99 fully shipped).

i had an awful feeling this be the year fa start raising its prices and start pushing some collectors away if they do keep repeating price rises they want to check there not burning there bridges after all they have only just started out and there only doing wwa steels not wea after all, if they want to raise prices they need wea steels somthing truely exlcusive but thats just my opinion.

basil :thumbs:

Yeah I definitely agree with the pricing, but what are you gonna do. People are gonna buy it no matter what :/

The Everest and Martian steel books (WWA) are a major let down. I too wish they would ditch dressing up WWAs and move to WEAs.

$40 for this film is too much for me, just like $65 for man of steel from manta. Sometimes you just gotta know when to pass and move on.

I think the reason for the price is because these will inevitably be on eBay and this is another attempt to stop this. FAC just be peeved everything they release something it ends up at inflated prices. This way I think only true collectors will purchase and will deter eBay sellers because for them to make a profit they would have to sell at silly prices.

Anyway. Bring on the Gb I am in it to win it

I think the reason for the price is because these will inevitably be on eBay and this is another attempt to stop this. FAC just be peeved everything they release something it ends up at inflated prices. This way I think only true collectors will purchase and will deter eBay sellers because for them to make a profit they would have to sell at silly prices.

Anyway. Bring on the Gb I am in it to win it

This implies retailer themselves are scalping by pushing up the price. The price has gone up from being around £21 to £27 which is quite a massive increase.

Reactions: AnubisNefer