Independence Day: Resurgence (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #51) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC Edition)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14680958_1136056943177947_156442454424870698_o.jpg

IDR_FAC fullslip beauty shot.jpg
film_22791_3.jpg
film_22791_1.jpg

film_22791_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Film Arena unboxing, full gloss treatment on the front and spot gloss on the back, i think this looks great (but not seeing the film though) so is this worth to join the GB?

On the front it's also "only" spot gloss (spaceship and earth), not full gloss.
But definitely a much better finish than the predecessor.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom

Thanks for the tag harry:notworthy::drool:

Just got my name down, think this might be the last gb I can join this year:greedy::greedy: unless something turns up unexpectedly over the next couple of months that I have no will power to resist :naughty::rofl: do I really have to buy my family Christmas presents:naughty::emb:

Looking forward to getting this to go with the first fac film:cigar: not long ago watched this film, I'd heard bad things about it so I had low expectations and ended up really enjoying the movie... I had no idea will Smith wasn't in it, it didn't affect my enjoyment much:D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Haven't seen this movie so wondering if it's worth the $45 - $50 I'll be spending on it through the GB ... Can someone tell me if this was better than Suicide Squad or not in their opinion ? I thought SS was good, at least the first half.

Haven't seen this movie so wondering if it's worth the $45 - $50 I'll be spending on it through the GB ... Can someone tell me if this was better than Suicide Squad or not in their opinion ? I thought SS was good, at least the first half.
I enjoyed Suicide Squad and SS is definitely better than this film. I watched the first half of this movie then turned it off.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom