Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: June 8, 2021 - Re-release on November 2, 2021
Purchase links: Best Buy - Amazon
Price: $99.99

GG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut and CyberT
You can always get the fifth film and spray a steelbook all white. Nobody will notice. But seriously folks, I think amarays are the only choice for this release especially if they have different art on the slip covers. I’d pay no more than £100 for those steelbooks and think that would be fair. The daniel Craig collection will be the last digibook I will buy; they are crap so that’s no option for me. The US got nice amarays with 4K in one and Blu rays in the other for the bond release but looks like they got shafted this time too.

You can always get the fifth film and spray a steelbook all white. Nobody will notice. But seriously folks, I think amarays are the only choice for this release especially if they have different art on the slip covers. I’d pay no more than £100 for those steelbooks and think that would be fair. The daniel Craig collection will be the last digibook I will buy; they are crap so that’s no option for me. The US got nice amarays with 4K in one and Blu rays in the other for the bond release but looks like they got shafted this time too.
Well thankfully these steelbooks will probably be able to be bought for $80 lol

Well thankfully these steelbooks will probably be able to be bought for $80 lol
You never know. The back to the future set was down to about £50 at one point. I suppose they couldn’t really win. If they’d gone with the old art some would say lazy. I really don’t think they are bad, just way over priced. They are great movies and I even like the crystal skull (still better than most crap that comes out today) so I will definitely pick these up at some point. I’ll keep my eye on them and see if my wallet caves in.

Or you can buy this set and just buy the SteelBook release of the fifth movie when Disney releases it.

I didn't realize this is $99.99 in the U.S. which is a little high considering it's $99.99 Canadian in Canada.

Live pictures of the set show that all 5 discs have art. Same art as the back of the SteelBooks. The Bonus Blu-ray disc has matching art of Indy's hat.

In the US, the difference between the Amray and steel is 10 usd.