Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 06-08-21

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: June 8, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $99.99

GG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CyberT

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
I don't think i saw answer - do we know if outer box which holds steelbooks together is cardboard or metal?

Feb 22, 2013
UK
No we don't but it will be cardboard.
So you don't know but you do know?!? :whistle: :) :rofl:

BTW, I agree that it's mostly likely to be cardboard, though - perhaps along the lines of the Back to The Future set with little dividers to keep the steels separate from each other and not rubbing together.

Reactions: Stygian

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
So you don't know but you do know?!? :whistle: :) :rofl:

BTW, I agree that it's mostly likely to be cardboard, though - perhaps along the lines of the Back to The Future set with little dividers to keep the steels separate from each other and not rubbing together.

@Stygian knows nothing..... about anything :naughty:

Reactions: Leafs17
Feb 22, 2013
UK
I saw this is going to be release in France as well as the US...does anyone know if it'll be released in the UK too?
If a French release has been announced, then I think we can expect a UK announcement soon - I don't see why not.

I don't actually know, you know, but I'll do a Stygian and say that there will be a UK release! :)

Of course, I'm just speculating, but I would have thought the chances could be pretty high...