Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: June 8, 2021 - Re-release on November 2, 2021
Purchase links: Best Buy - Amazon
Price: $99.99

GG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut and CyberT
I don't think i saw answer - do we know if outer box which holds steelbooks together is cardboard or metal?

No we don't but it will be cardboard.
So you don't know but you do know?!? :whistle: :) :rofl:

BTW, I agree that it's mostly likely to be cardboard, though - perhaps along the lines of the Back to The Future set with little dividers to keep the steels separate from each other and not rubbing together.

Reactions: Stygian
So you don't know but you do know?!? :whistle: :) :rofl:

BTW, I agree that it's mostly likely to be cardboard, though - perhaps along the lines of the Back to The Future set with little dividers to keep the steels separate from each other and not rubbing together.

@Stygian knows nothing..... about anything :naughty:

Reactions: Leafs17
I saw this is going to be release in France as well as the US...does anyone know if it'll be released in the UK too?
If a French release has been announced, then I think we can expect a UK announcement soon - I don't see why not.

I don't actually know, you know, but I'll do a Stygian and say that there will be a UK release! :)

Of course, I'm just speculating, but I would have thought the chances could be pretty high...