Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 20, 2022
Purchase links: Bull Moose - Target - Amazon
Price: $24.97 (Bull Moose) - $29.49 (Target) - $25.99 (Amazon)

4pRpbaT.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon showing the artwork of part 3 in the link in the OP, threw me off ordering at first

Parts 1 & 2 both arrived in the flimsiest of Jiffy bags, amazed both reached me in mint condition

Why do Amazon and Bull Moose have a graphic of Last Crusade in their Crystal Skull listings? Man, that makes me so, so mad. Only Target is on target. I am having trouble controlling my anger but I promised myself I would no longer take my meds which are doing more harm than good.

I’ve felt betrayed by Spielberg ever since he added aliens to A.I. and took a dump on that movie

They're not aliens - they're advanced A.I from earth's future. They didn't really explain it very well - but that's what they are.

I've never got the hate for Crystal Skull, people moan 'oh it's so unbelievable' whilst ignoring zombies with lightning coming out their eyes and an undead zombie knight waiting in a cave alive for thousands of years protecting the Ark and waiting for Indy.... like THAT was any more believable LMAO/

I guess rose tinted glasses make us believe some things are possible when we're young, but watch something just as ridiculous as an adult and it's less logical...y'know, like religion!

I've never got the hate for Crystal Skull, people moan 'oh it's so unbelievable' whilst ignoring zombies with lightning coming out their eyes and an undead zombie knight waiting in a cave alive for thousands of years protecting the Ark and waiting for Indy.... like THAT was any more believable LMAO/

I'm sorry, what was he protecting?

Reactions: milky
I'm sorry, what was he protecting?
Cup of Christ, but his point is valid. In the real World, Indy would have been dead several times in Raiders and the main cast would have all died in when they jumped out of a plane in a raft. And for the record, I saw none of these as a kid. Raiders great. Temple garbage. Crusade Great. Skull? I haven’t rewatched it, but I don’t recall hating it like I hated Temple of Doom.

• Friendly
Reactions: Stuc