Indiana Jones Quadrilogy - Zippo Set (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Amazon.de Exclusive
Release Date: September 27th, 2012

Steelbook Jumbo With Zippo. :)

Buy Link

91dGD1x9RlL._AA1500_.jpg

71sihNFYY8L._AA1371_.jpg

91e4%2B5Pnc3L._AA1500_.jpg

Release date: 27/Sep

Attachments

• IndianaJones.jpg
    IndianaJones.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
I'm hoping there will be a UK release of a tin with a few goodies thrown in. So it can sit beside my Jurassic Park and Back To The Future tins!! :drool:

I'm hoping there will be a UK release of a tin with a few goodies thrown in. So it can sit beside my Jurassic Park and Back To The Future tins!! :drool:
My thoughts exactly, I said it so many times before, I have a feeling it will be released in a nice tin just like BTTF & JP, bring it on :scat:

Love the artwork berns. I agree with karl01, that it would look better with the word "Collection" or "Quadrilogy" on the front. Just my opinion.

I know and i agree too, i just couldn't decide which one to use... :(

Good job berns:oohyeah:! The wife taped the sign on the bedroom door "Steelbooks" or "Me" :ohno:
I guess, I will be sleeping on the couch every night if you are the steelbook designer.:D........j/k

Hahah Wives have a way to put things in perspective... :p

North American Steelbooks

Sorry, but I am newer at this than most of you. Why is it that Canadian, and expecially U.S. markets, cannot see the gold mine they are missing out on by not putting out more steelbooks like the Indiana Jones series, especially when so many movies originated in the States? Do they not see the sales the steelbooks are generating in Europe? If they would put out more quality titles like the last Warner wave "they (consumers) will come".:emb:

Only for Germany? I am Peruvian and I wonder if there will be U.S. or Canada version for my region is much the same. I found my hobby is amazing to SteelBook